Eyeliner

Hello to all, I'm a new member here, however a long time follower. I figured it was high time I contributed to the site that has always provided great info and brought up topics of hot debate. I have been fishing from the word go I may have even dropped a line out for my mothers delivery nurse. Put together my fist boat at 12 yrs old and have been addicted to this sport ever since. I grew up fishing LPB and have evolved into a avid troller. I like to think outside the box and take advantage of all the new technology that allows us to track down our gilled friends. I personally like to target walleye but have also been successfully honing my salmonoid tactics as well. Tight lines to all the lakes are firing up see y'all out there!

sSig_welcome6.gif
@Eyeliner , lots of good guys and info here , hope you enjoy yourself !....................apps

Very nice to meet you. That's the way to introduce ones self. Look forward to picking your brain.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks