Recent content by BluNsr

1. BluNsr

It was only a matter of time

It's here gang, the Asian Carp will have a dramatic impact on our fishery in the future I'm sure. Sad to see this but I suspected it was going to happen at some point. http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/asian-carp-found-in-toronto-1.3214964
  2. BluNsr

fishing Nanticoke thursday

Strong winds next few days, I would heed the warnings and cut the lawn. I have been caught a few times out at Nanticoke and it ain't much fun. Environment Canada has a Strong Wind Warning in effect for at least next two days.........Stay safe...
  3. BluNsr

Couple of Bruce Fatties

Awesome, the only way those dish would look better is in the deep fryer
  4. BluNsr

Claira the Crappie Crusher Bonin!

Wow, those pics are just priceless! I love the side shots of her and the pick rod bent over, some solid fish there. Well done and thanks for sharing. I always enjoy fishing with my key da even though they are adult or almost bit can remembers days like this......... You right, those memories...
  5. BluNsr

Inner Bay July 28

Great product pics, always an awesome day fishing with your kids! Congrats
  6. BluNsr

Largemouth July 27/29

Nice buckets! Not bad for a few hours either. Were you flipping jigs or top water?
  7. BluNsr

St.Clair Musky 7/18+19

Wow, great haul, thanks for sharing!
  8. BluNsr

Had one of the best days this year!

Awesome day! Great pics. Love to see the start to finish journey.
  9. BluNsr

Largemouth Aug 9

Thanks Spillard- I was chucking a Chartruese with Colorado blade and my son was throwing a white one with silver willow leaf blades but no luck - oh well, that's the way it goes sometimes. It was still a great paddle around the inner bay weeds in the canoe on a beauty Saturday morning- haven't...
  10. BluNsr

Largemouth Aug 9

What colour spinnerbaits and blades were you using........ I was out this morning and couldn't get a take on Spinners but I was working the weeds in the inner bay in my canoe out front of Big Creek so not same area. We saw lots and hooked a couple on top water but not much of a bite this...
  11. BluNsr

Largemouth June 26

A couple of great bucketmouths for sure...... One of my fav fishing is buckets on Top Water!
  12. BluNsr

June 26th Smallies

Great video Tubby!
  13. BluNsr

Smallies n Pike......

Both nice fish guys!
  14. BluNsr

Boat Top

Appreciate the additional options. I am sure one of these will do the trick! See you on the water soon
  15. BluNsr

Boat Top

Darn autocorrect!
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks