Largemouth July 27/29

spilliard1

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Got out for some largie fishing this aft. Fished from 4-7 and landed around 15. Water is warming up fast now 84F in the bay this aft. Fishing was good. Biggest 2 tonight 2lb14oz and 3lb1oz.

Nice was out Friday night picked up 9 biggest was 3.9 lbs I have a pic on my phone says it's to big so I don't know how to upload them.

Nice pics, I am still catching them flipping mats but that pattern is wearing thin.
Hmmm not sure. Was out last night and landed over 20 in 2 hrs. Frog bite was on as was senko as well. Biggest was 19 in and guessing around 4 pounds . Lots in the 16 to 17 in range as well. Water was warm 81.8f

Hmmm not sure. Was out last night and landed over 20 in 2 hrs. Frog bite was on as was senko as well. Biggest was 19 in and guessing around 4 pounds . Lots in the 16 to 17 in range as well. Water was warm 81.8f

I was out last night as well, still catching them punching mats.... over 20 in 2hrs is impressive... post some pics up!

Hmmm now I'm gonna disagree with you jerkbait. I do 95% or more of my fishing alone and I always post with pics. The pic at the top of the page and the one below are both with a normal digital camera with the 10 sec timer. Not an issue at all with a touch of practise. Just need to find the right spot in the boat (for me the driver seat facing forward and boom pics of your catch!!) No excuses!! These were last evening 3lb6oz and 3lb9oz.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks