1. G

What wind app is the best

Sailflow has always worked well for me.
  2. G

Fishing Report Glasgow Live Report 6/28

3 for 4. Purple and pink. 20 to 35 down. 4 sheep and a silver
  3. G

2 in the box. Down 35 in 65. Blueberry muffin. Lost 1 and 2 sheephead.
  4. G

My partner tells me it's the 28th. Still no fish...
  5. G

Straight out 60 FOW since 730. Marking lots, nothing moving. Nice light chop. Anyone having any luck?
  6. G

Fishing Report Port Glasgow Walleye July 10th

Thanks Wave Runner!
  7. G

Fishing Report Port Glasgow Walleye July 10th

Well done! How many miles out is 60 ft at PG?
  8. G

Forsome reason Dipsy's won't Dipsy and Jet Diver ???'s

I'm good with the concept but I find in reports people don't specify the size, they simply note the setting. So... are most people using a size 0 smaller (3" approx.) or larger (4.5" approx.)? Thanks in advance!
  9. G

New to site: first year trolling for wallaye

What size dipsy do most of you use?
  10. G

Bluff Pike Sunday Morning

Hey three buoys, love your posts and pictures. I am considering making the trip from London on Saturday, but am not overly familiar with the bay. Where would you recommend i launch from to fish the Bluff Bar, and it appears you troll more than cast? Any tips appreciated, thanks!
  11. G

Port Stanley Saturday Afternoon

Thanks guys- I will send a report!
  12. G

Port Stanley Saturday Afternoon

Planning on getting out from Port Stanley Saturday afternoon... probably perching, but thinking about maybe chasing walleye and steelhead... nice problem to have! would you recommend perching or should i go with the riggers and boards?
  13. G

Pike - Bluff Bar - Monday Afternoon May 5th

Hey guys,I would like to try the Bluff Bar - my dad always talked about fishing there in his younger years- but I am a little stressed about getting out there as I have heard about all kinds of sand bars in the bay so am nervous about hitting one cuz I don't know the path to take... Thoughts?
  14. G

Good Walleye Spoons??

Go see Steve at Lambeth Rod and Tackle....
  15. G

First Brown of the Year

We'll done. Beautiful fish...
  16. G

Port Dover Perch Derby

Thanks for the info folks... Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers... Felt like it was a pretty innocent question looking for some assistance...
  17. G

Port Dover Perch Derby

Will be in Simcoe Saturday. I have never fished Dover before. Looks like it will be real windy... But if not, is it worth the trip? Take the boat or fish from shore, and either way, where to fish and what to use? Any recommendations appreciated... thanks!
  18. G

So.....who's hitting the water tommorow???

Good for you. I too am waiting for maiden voyage in my Lund. From where are you launching, where are you fishing, and be sure to send a report!!!
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks