So.....who's hitting the water tommorow???

Pinchel

Well after a very nice week of warm weather I will finall y be hitting long point bay for the Maiden voyage in my lund. Hopefully it's better than that of the titanic hahaha ill be sure to post back if me and my dad catch any of the monster perch.

Good luck! I'll be pushing many branches through a chipper tomorrow.

Good for you. I too am waiting for maiden voyage in my Lund. From where are you launching, where are you fishing, and be sure to send a report!!!

Good luck to you and your dad @Pinchel. As far as your maiden voyage in your new Lund, just don't say "even God himself can't sink her" like the builder of the Titanic boasted and you'll be perfectly fine. ;) :)

Well, how did the shakedown cruise go?

Yeah the boat and cruise was awesome. The fishing? Not so much. Fished 3 hours and NOTHiNG. I hooked into a 34-36" pike and got it to the boat and 1 shake and it was gone. Ill be out Friday if weather cooperates.

The old cut livery needs to keep an eye on the mailbox and envelopes. On Saturday it had no envolopes and I just tucked my $10 in the slot. Not sure when they start having people around daily.

Back