Good Walleye Spoons??

tow-mo

Hello everyone, I m just wondering what kind of spoons everyone is using on erie when trolling for walleye? I would be using them on dipsys and jets , pretty new at this style of fishing so any info would be great- brand, size, colour....ect . Do the same spoons work for bows too?? Thanks for any advice.

There are plenty of spoons that work good on Erie . Most people use ones that have a copper back on them. Some of our favs are pink panties, greasey chicken, piston cup, nascar, night rider, mixed veggies, acid stick, purple pete, green and red monkey puke. glow in the dark moonshine lures are also used . For body baits try cotton cordel ripplin redfins. Everyday is different .Good luck.

i think someone had too much "acid stick" or drank too much "dark moonshine" when coming up with some of those names! :hungover:

The best spoons for Walleye are the ones that catch Walleye. The best spoons for steel are the ones that catch steel. Like said earlier go see Steve in Lambeth and tell him Scrimmy sent you. Tell him to sell you the ones I buy.

Try C.I.L. wobblers, great for any species. They are deadly. Make sure to throw them as far from the boat as possible. A guy named "3 fingers" turned me on to them.

The best spoons for Walleye are the ones that catch Walleye. The best spoons for steel are the ones that catch steel. Like said earlier go see Steve in Lambeth and tell him Scrimmy sent you. Tell him to sell you the ones I buy.

Go to Angling Outfitters in Woodstock and see Joslyn. I can guarantee you will not find better prices and knowledge in another fishing store in Ontario -
Simple! Also, Angling Outfitters is a site sponsor, last time I checked I did not see "Steve in Lambeth" as a site sponsor.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks