Search results

1. Pinchel

When does the unit start the self serve? Or are they still doing that?

Just curious as to the dates on this. Normally begins somewhere around mid December if I recall correctly.
  2. Pinchel

Season closer mallard hunt Great hunt with great friends

Couldn't have asked for a better finisher. We had thousands of ducks and geese landing all over us. After the first 2 flocks came we decided to start hunting "green" ended the hunt with an 8 man limit. 1 banded drake from thunder bay to make it even better. Now we sit and await season opener...
  3. Pinchel

Looking for info on the waterfowl unit conditions for tommorow? Anyone hunt Wednesday?

Looking for any and all helpful info. I know some of the inside blinds are froze over as previously stated just looking for a little more recent info before heading down in morning. Thanks
  4. Pinchel

Looking for a long point style skiff

Looking for a fiberglass long point style skiff. With or without motor. Send details and price. Thanks
  5. Pinchel

Found old mallard decoy (big rice)

Old carry lite mallard decoy. Found floating this morning on the point between big and little rice. Not the newest or fanciest but would like to find owner if he would like it back.
  6. Pinchel

Humminbird 688 hd DI info wanted

I have a brand new humminbird 688 on my lund and while running anything over 10-12mph the depth is very irradic and jumps all over the place and seems to hover around 60-75' while in 5-6' of water. I've tried the frequency settings on high and low with a little bit of change but not enough. Any...
  7. Pinchel

Delete

Delete
  8. Pinchel

Any news about the ice huts left off of st Williams?

Just wondering if anyone knows any info on the huts. Have they been found and removed? Marked? Left adrift? Thanks
  9. Pinchel

Anybody ever use rapala tail dancers? Troll to 30'

Looking for reviews on these body baits. They claim to troll to 30'.
  10. Pinchel

So.....who's hitting the water tommorow???

Well after a very nice week of warm weather I will finall y be hitting long point bay for the Maiden voyage in my lund. Hopefully it's better than that of the titanic hahaha ill be sure to post back if me and my dad catch any of the monster perch.
  11. Pinchel

Boat ramp conditions

Looking for info from the long point area on ramp conditions. Getting very old looking at a dry boat and a rack of fishing poles. By the looks of the old cut camera someone may have launched a boat off Dickinson creek where the ice fishers started walking out.
  12. Pinchel

Thoughts on a GOOD handheld VHF radio

Just curious as to what people think or consider to be one of the best handheld VHF radios out their. Just picked up my new boat and would like one before spring. Don't wanna install a permanent one because of space. Thanks
  13. Pinchel

Downrigging Port Burwell and Port Bruce

I'm purchasing a brand new lund 1600 fury with a 40 tiller. Is this too small of a boat to be fishing big water? Obviously weather is the Main thing to watch. Just curious what people's thoughts are.
  14. Pinchel

Barrow's goldeneye?

I know I know we should all I'd the birds before we shoot. My gut told me bluebill but after the retrieve it appears to be a Barrow's goldeneye according to my research. If it is that's a rare bird off my bucket list.
  15. Pinchel

Looking to get out on some field hunts

Just looking for any possible chances that Guys may not mind another guy tagging along for a hunt. No I'm not the type that will be taking all the land out from under you. I have a layout blind and have only been out once. I hunt 99% water and could trade up a hunt and take you down to long...
  16. Pinchel

Fishing tommorow for bass, going alone, willing to take someone with me. Send message if interested.

I will be headed out of st Williams in the direction of EC 10 in search of more bass. If you are a shore fisher or do not have a boat but wanna get out lemme know tonight. All I ask is help with ramp fee and bait.
  17. Pinchel

Hows the hunting around rice bay in long point?

Thinking about giving it a shot friday. Is it too early yet for the divers or are guys getting good shoots already? Any info would be helpful and maybe change to a fishing day instead of hunting. Thanks Delhi, Ontario
  18. Pinchel

Looking for perch... Bruce, Burwell OR Hastings

Well the weather is showing 5km winds on sunday and overall a really nice day. I'd like to get my dad out and hook into some perch. Would my best bet be Port Burwell or Port Bruce? Looking to stay as close to the marina as possible as in I am not making the 18 mile trip to Hastings. OR Whats the...
  19. Pinchel

Smallies on LPB today

Well I decided to take advantage of the no license week and take my brother out since he hasnt been out in years and what a day. We started off in the mess of boats by the EC5 and right off the hop we had 2 bites first fish bent my hook, and the second fish spit his hook so we was back to square...
  20. Pinchel

Booths Harbour Boat Ramp is it open???

thinking about hitting the bay tommorow is the booths ramp open??? Thanks Simcoe, Ontario
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks