When does the unit start the self serve? Or are they still doing that?

Pinchel

Just curious as to the dates on this. Normally begins somewhere around mid December if I recall correctly.

how does the whole self serve work ? do you still have to do the line up process ? also do you still have hunt monday's Wednesdays fridays and saturdays during the self serve hunt or can you hunt any day of the week?

Last edited:
Selfserve kiosk will b located just outside of the park gates. Fill out card..write name etc and blind selection on list...deposit fee in container....when finished hunting report back to kiosk and record ur birds harvested...The park is closed so those wishing to hunt the east walkouts will hv to park outside gates and walk in...You cant sign your name and pick a blind PRIOR to midnight...if more than one hunter is at the kiosk at midnight...the hunter who was there first gets 1st pick...Mon wed fri sat....big creek blinds are closed

i was rreferring to the wooden structure just outside the park gate....its used in the summer by the park to put notices up

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks