Boat ramp conditions

Pinchel

Looking for info from the long point area on ramp conditions. Getting very old looking at a dry boat and a rack of fishing poles. By the looks of the old cut camera someone may have launched a boat off Dickinson creek where the ice fishers started walking out.

Hi @Pinchel, due to Safety concerns with Dickinson Cr boat traffic etc, that access is only used during the Hard Water Season. Post's Marina and the Old Cut Boat Livery both have Ramps for you to use. Dickinson Cr is just about free of Ice. Hopefully by Sunday you should be able to Head out on the Bay. Will Update, when clear of Ice.

Last edited:
Ill be Down Sunday for sure whether I can get out or not. Thanks for the response. Is their anybody their to take ramp fees or is it an envelope honor system?

You can get a smaller tin boat in at bottom of the hill at st Williams ice is gone was there today

Ill be Down Sunday for sure whether I can get out or not. Thanks for the response. Is their anybody their to take ramp fees or is it an envelope honor system?
If The Livery is not open, just use the envelope honour system. Ice should be clear of Dickinson Cr by Sunday. You can also check out Post's Marina on the way down to the Livery. Good Luck!

Yeah I just wanna get out and get a 4-5 hour cruise on the motor for break in. Catching a fish would be a bonus.

Well seeing as I'm not very good at finding and catching perch I use @Big Dave for that. I would most likely check around ec10 as a start. I more wanna figure out the new humminbird 688 and how it works.

I just put my boat back in the garage after having had the 688 installed. I am just getting ready to do the downloads.

It's a navionics card, that I have a year for free downloads. The one that I will download is Canada and Southeast Alaska.

Back