Wackm Tackle Channel 68 Member Pricing

Where is whackemtackle out of? Can't find their location on their website.

Anyone knows how deep their custom deep divers go? 20-30ft or need a dipsy/jet to get them down to 30?

Thanks @stomp gonna make an order👍
Your too late @Fishboss !! All the good lure’s have been ordered by @Red Hering !! Especially the red colour lure’s,but there are lots of blue colour lure’s left!! @Red Hering didn’t order any of the blue colour lure’s,for numerous of reasons!! lol 😝 “Thumbs Up!!” my friend!! 😉👍🙂

Attachments

• C4D2C160-3E4D-4755-B152-9EAE58290E88.jpeg
    C4D2C160-3E4D-4755-B152-9EAE58290E88.jpeg
    187 KB · Views: 11
@m1dn, maybe @Wackm Tackle will respond here.
Hey Guys
Our Custom Bandits dive to 28ft as per the manufacturer. These run great off braid and inline boards, You can add snap weights or our "double down" weights to get deeper but not limited to other types of applications.

Our Custom Ripplin Red Fins dive 3-5feet but fish really well on lead core, down riggers and dipseys or jets.

Hope that helps :)

Your too late @Fishboss !! All the good lure’s have been ordered by @Red Hering !! Especially the red colour lure’s,but there are lots of blue colour lure’s left!! @Red Hering didn’t order any of the blue colour lure’s,for numerous of reasons!! lol 😝 “Thumbs Up!!” my friend!! 😉👍🙂
LOL Painting lots more at the moment hoping to keep everyone here stocked up

Awesome news @Fishboss make sure to take advantage of the coupon code :)
I can’t wait @Wackm Tackle to try out your lure’s C20D2AA0-4F80-40BF-8524-32E6E4A3DA3B.jpeg BE3DF25D-BF37-40C1-8A4C-AA83F0BF00B4.jpeg that I bought from @Xtreme Marine 57D40D2B-F618-45DA-B9AB-F0038EBCB467.jpeg last week,while I was picking up my “tank top” that I had ordered from them. I didn’t know about your coupon code,and @Xtreme marine never mentioned your coupon code to me,so I am just guessing that the coupon code is only good to use,when I am ordering your lure’s on line….right? Thanks in advance & Welcome as well,as one of @stomp sponsors!! 👍👍🙂 Keep up the good work & tight lines & Fish ON!! 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂

Uncle red you have alot of nerves, emptying every Canadian tackle store out there, mean while I have control over a certain red lure.🤣👍

Whackm painted me some custom red fins in wonderbread awhile back. Bills bait did the deal for me. Deadly and the finish is just fantastic. Great plugs!

have some spoons that i ordered online last year they work great
also you get great customer service from whacm tackle.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks