Wackm Tackle Channel 68 Member Pricing

I ordered 10 RRF's and 9 deepdivers last week and they arrived today. Fast service and hopefully they are walleye scarred shortly? Thanks whacm tackle.
No problem. We're happy your satisfied.

We take pride in getting orders as fast as possible. We ship no later then the next day after receiving your order. Tracking numbers are always available but usually its 3-4 business days to receive orders in Ontario.

Tight lines.

Christmas came ealy😍😍😍
Thanks @Wackm Tackle got my order in the mail today and the RRF, Bandits and spoons I ordered look awesome!!!! Can't wait to put them to the test first chance I get!!! 👍👍👍👍

Attachments

• 20210721_222105.jpg
    20210721_222105.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 93
Those of you that are looking for a suggestion on which RRF to order from Wackm Tackle, Nascar, put 6 in a row in the well in Burwell today. That is the Nascar buried in the mouth of a 7 1/2 pounder. Never would have lost it. Took 10 min. to get all three hooks out.

Attachments

• 20210722_120429.jpg
    20210722_120429.jpg
    342 KB · Views: 64
  • 20210722_090200.jpg
    20210722_090200.jpg
    299.6 KB · Views: 63
What size spoons are mostly used for Erie walleye 3 1/4 or 4”

Just wanted to chime in here. Don't use a diving lure behind a jet. Because jets aren't weighted and rely on buoyancy, if a diving lure is put behind a jet the jet won't dive. Spoons/harnesses/shallow running body baits only behind a jet.
Didn't know, THANKS

No problem. We're happy your satisfied.

We take pride in getting orders as fast as possible. We ship no later then the next day after receiving your order. Tracking numbers are always available but usually its 3-4 business days to receive orders in Ontario.

Tight lines.
Just ordered a bunch, Thanks

It seems lately we have been doing really well on darker colour stuff. Purples and blacks. Surprise party, black eagle,and goby have been 🔥 In redfins. Emerald is definitely a favourite of ours.

As for spoons blueberry muffin, reverse muffin, gaslighter, and northern lights have all been producing. We do run pink panties ourselves quite often. This is another personal favorite of ours.

Change things up, what worked yesterday may not work today. Keep an open mind. Tight lines!

May have to do stomp custom.........stay tuned.
Took your advise & just ordered some, Thanks

Went there to order one thing. RRF in NASCAR. Sold out.
But somehow I still managed to drop $100 on the site. Buying lures is magical that way…😀
@Wackm Tackle Didn’t see Stomps Briefs on the site yet. How do we get one of those??!

I just dropped my third order of over 120 at Wackem and did not see stomps briefs on the site yet? I went on there to exclusively check it out and discovered 12 more lures that I already had but not in copper back which apparently I might need?) Are Stomps briefs a real thing or just a ruse to get us on a site that he (Stomp) may be a "silent" partner in??

I just dropped my third order of over 120 at Wackem and did not see stomps briefs on the site yet? I went on there to exclusively check it out and discovered 12 more lures that I already had but not in copper back which apparently I might need?) Are Stomps briefs a real thing or just a ruse to get us on a site that he (Stomp) may be a "silent" partner in??
I believe whackem said email/ msg them about stomps briefs spoon it’s not on their website.

Hey guys,
Free stomps Briefs spoon with any order over 50$. (Before tax and shipping). Let us know if you want a 3 1/4 or 4 inch through email please. We will get it on the site as soon as we can. Thx

Never and according to my wife I have never been a day in my life! I just am not computer savy enough to put a smiley face behind it

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks