Wackm Tackle Channel 68 Member Pricing

So I mentioned I was looking for a lure that was sold out. Within an hour I got a dm from Wackm offering me some from the next batch. Great attention to customers and great service. Looking forward to seeing them soon.

Got my lures today. Ordered on Thursday. Will try them out this afternoon. Definitely gonna wash Stomps briefs.
ADFB6110-EEA3-4A15-83F2-E596AC0506DD.jpeg

I hope I get my order before the big tourni on Saturday or I’ll be at a steep disadvantage 😅

I wasn’t sure what size briefs @stomp would wear so I went with the petite’s 😀
Ouch @GMAC ...

hd attention GIF

Comes with a cool sticker for my boat. Now I just need to get the coveted “68” sticker somehow…

Attachments

• ED6A27D6-8AD9-4FA1-927D-27175DA16BA9.jpeg
    ED6A27D6-8AD9-4FA1-927D-27175DA16BA9.jpeg
    208.9 KB · Views: 16
Well....nice coupon but after I just spent over $80 (incl. tax), 3 days ago for 4x (four) RRF at Natural Sport in Kitchener!!!! Day time robbery if you ask me!

Sorry, I really don't see how repackaged/repainted RRF can cost almost $20?!? Wish I knew they are in Guelph, as I went through Guelph on my way to Natural Sport. Could have easily placed and picked my order from Whackm directly and save the time, money and gas....

Good looking product...will see if it works, but with ridiculously high pricing!!! This is not how you sell quantity.

Cheers,
Ice Fisherman

Kingsway tackle in Guelph sells Whackm tackle. It's where I bought all of mine.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks