Thames River Water Levels

Dont go @Red Hering! Your posts/fishing reports are what i look forward too getting me through the work day. Plus your signature "thumbs up" is starting to wear off on some of us
20200229_102456.jpg
(This is from this past Saturday Feb 29/20) my wife and I finally got out on the sled and I thought of you first thing when I seen the picture she had taken.

Dont go @Red Hering! Your posts/fishing reports are what i look forward too getting me through the work day. Plus your signature "thumbs up" is starting to wear off on some of us
View attachment 21124
(This is from this past Saturday Feb 29/20) my wife and I finally got out on the sled and I thought of you first thing when I seen the picture she had taken.
I am back!! Thanks for your support!! & Good looking “Thumbs UP!!” ??o_O;):)

Anytime @Double D ?
@Double D your welcome ? & sorry about the not so good news about the flooded Thames River at this moment!!
@Double D I was thinking about putting in a post on @stomp about my last few weeks of Thames River walleye fishing,with my usual photo’s that I usually always post as well whenever I am out fishing,etc.,but I declined to do so.By the way @Double D I am not angry at you,but I had a member on @stomp back on January 20,2020,under my post back then that read, No Fishing Yet!! BUT!! Maybe soon!! this member was saying,that this is close to the most boring think I have read,about my post back from that day,(January 20/20). :eek::oops::( Which sort of upset me,especially knowing this individual just the one time & showing him and a friend of his a spot on the thames river a couple of years ago!! It just makes me upset and wondering about his remark from my post back on January 20,2029. Well,after over 2,800 post’s/message’s on @stomp so far since I have been a member, I guess I am allowed one boring post,I think!! :unsure: LOL :ROFLMAO: :sneaky: Therefore,needless to say,I will be keeping my fishing trip’s and adventure to myself & no more posting’s on @stomp & I am signing off from @stomp website as of today & over and out to all!! BYE!! ? & tight lines & any kind of Fish ON!! to All!! ?????
Sooo many :(:(:(:(:( faces from your reply back from my post. Well,I had some time to reflect,and thanks to my close friends,(you know who you are),for your support,and therefore I am back on @stomp!!o_O???:love:

@Red Hering : Bud don't leave because of one jerk, we have had tooo many laughs on here. So forget about it we'll stand by you !!!!! Some people can't have fun now day so say )&$#@&* him and lets get on with the GOOD times.. RED
Thanks again @Red Fisher for your support ??and I just got finish pressing the “ignore” button on his Avatar!! Boy!! That felt good!! & Good-bye to the jerk is right!! Let the Fun begin again!!o_O??:D

@Red Hering : Bud don't leave because of one jerk, we have had tooo many laughs on here. So forget about it we'll stand by you !!!!! Some people can't have fun now day so say )&$#@&* him and lets get on with the GOOD times.. RED
Anytime @Double D ?
@Double D your welcome ? & sorry about the not so good news about the flooded Thames River at this moment!!
@Double D I was thinking about putting in a post on @stomp about my last few weeks of Thames River walleye fishing,with my usual photo’s that I usually always post as well whenever I am out fishing,etc.,but I declined to do so.By the way @Double D I am not angry at you,but I had a member on @stomp back on January 20,2020,under my post back then that read, No Fishing Yet!! BUT!! Maybe soon!! this member was saying,that this is close to the most boring think I have read,about my post back from that day,(January 20/20). :eek::oops::( Which sort of upset me,especially knowing this individual just the one time & showing him and a friend of his a spot on the thames river a couple of years ago!! It just makes me upset and wondering about his remark from my post back on January 20,2029. Well,after over 2,800 post’s/message’s on @stomp so far since I have been a member, I guess I am allowed one boring post,I think!! :unsure: LOL :ROFLMAO: :sneaky: Therefore,needless to say,I will be keeping my fishing trip’s and adventure to myself & no more posting’s on @stomp & I am signing off from @stomp website as of today & over and out to all!! BYE!! ? & tight lines & any kind of Fish ON!! to All!! ?????
I guess you would know eh? :smuggrin: How thick is your skin John! :p ?
Looking at the reply’s on this thread @Red Hering you are kinda a celebrity, there sure have been some well written positive comments, I’ll just say I also look forward to reading your reports and happy you will still be in my contacts list, I look forward to reading more. That was a awesome vid you sent me of the rainbow you released the other day?
See you tomorrow my friend ???

Don't leave us Red. Like others have said, I like reading your posts and seeing the pictures, especially since I can't do the go stand on the river bank thing anymore. This time of year I kind of live vicariously through you and those Thames River trips you make, even have a fairly good idea where a couple of your "hot spots" are out Delaware way, but of course the few times I did go before I no longer could, you weren't there, and the river as usual didn't allow me anything. There's an option to ignore, and every year since I joined, those I ignored the year before get taken off my ignored list the first time I wet a line, but it usually doesn't take that long for those I un-ignored from the previous year to get ignored again, and it's always the same 4 or 5 people every year, so I've decided that since currently I have nobody ignored, anyone who makes it onto that list this year (if anyone does) they will stay there permanently. Don't need the BS anymore. Have enough of that in my life already as it is.
Very well said @Trevor M and very much appreciated for your support & one day we will meet up somewhere in London,maybe at the Fishing tackle section in the east end at the Canadian Tire store?? lol ? Take care & I will keep posting my fishing trips as they come along!! ? ;)?:)

Attachments

• 4780390A-9067-4EDB-A51E-647002A87A41.jpeg
    4780390A-9067-4EDB-A51E-647002A87A41.jpeg
    883.5 KB · Views: 12
Looking at the reply’s on this thread @Red Hering you are kinda a celebrity, there sure have been some well written positive comments, I’ll just say I also look forward to reading your reports and happy you will still be in my contacts list, I look forward to reading more. That was a awesome vid you sent me of the rainbow you released the other day?
See you tomorrow my friend ???
Thanks for your kind words @Jumbojim & I will see you tomorrow. ?? Also,thanks for liking my video of the released thames river rainbow ? trout,(photo below),that I caught last Sunday,while I was fishing for walleye’s!! What a surprise catch that was!! :oops::eek:o_O I will post more about catching the trout tomorrow.I also wish that I knew how to post video’s on @stomp website.I will have to find out somehow on how to post video’s. I have lots of video’s to post from my many previous Fishing trip’s for everyone to enjoy. Thanks for the invite again & it will be great to see you again tomorrow.;)?:)

Attachments

• 40725352-2162-4DE6-AECE-3C6274A1F9EA.jpeg
    40725352-2162-4DE6-AECE-3C6274A1F9EA.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Very well said @Trevor M and very much appreciated for your support & one day we will meet up somewhere in London,maybe at the Fishing tackle section in the east end at the Canadian Tire store?? lol ? Take care & I will keep posting my fishing trips as they come along!! ? ;)?:)

Glad you've changed your mind Red. :D Looking forward to reading your posts and seeing those pictures. We'll probably end up meeting the way my wife met my sister, by accident, both of us in the same place, at the same time, doing the same thing. Spending money we don't have, on things we know we shouldn't really be buying, but we're gonna do it anyways ?

Anytime @Double D ?
That was me that posted that. And it was meant to be a joke about you saying that you never have a beer when your fishing. I was not trying to hurt feelings

don't go Red pleeeease- who am I going to bug about their choice of hockey team???? :love:

It's not his fault Gord. Habs fans just can't help themselves. They're born wired a little differently than the rest of us. ? :wacky:?. They're always planning the parade before the preseason even starts. :joyful::happy: but then the team hits that mid season slump they always seem to hit, injuries start to take their toll, :inpain::banghead:and they're calling for heads to roll.???:rage:, and by this time of the year when the season is winding down and it's clear the Habs are NOT going to make the playoffs, (again) ?‍♂️ they begin the mourning process :wtf::grumpy::bag::depressed:? and optimistically say, "there's always next year.":smuggrin:

At least us Leafs fans are realistic and although we'd love nothing more than to see the team win another Stanley Cup (in our lifetime for those of us like me who weren't around the last time they did it) we also know, ain't gonna be no parade for the Leafs in Toronto this year. Ain't likely to be one next year either, not unless they learn how to play solid defensively, and find a goalie who can consistently give them that HUGE timely save to either preserve a lead or prevent a go ahead goal when they need it the most. We also know, shut down those top two lines, you shut down the Leafs, and if WE know that, so does the rest of the league.

It's not his fault Gord. Habs fans just can't help themselves. They're born wired a little differently than the rest of us. ? :wacky:?. They're always planning the parade before the preseason even starts. :joyful::happy: but then the team hits that mid season slump they always seem to hit, injuries start to take their toll, :inpain::banghead:and they're calling for heads to roll.???:rage:, and by this time of the year when the season is winding down and it's clear the Habs are NOT going to make the playoffs, (again) ?‍♂️ they begin the mourning process :wtf::grumpy::bag::depressed:? and optimistically say, "there's always next year.":smuggrin:

At least us Leafs fans are realistic and although we'd love nothing more than to see the team win another Stanley Cup (in our lifetime for those of us like me who weren't around the last time they did it) we also know, ain't gonna be no parade for the Leafs in Toronto this year. Ain't likely to be one next year either, not unless they learn how to play solid defensively, and find a goalie who can consistently give them that HUGE timely save to either preserve a lead or prevent a go ahead goal when they need it the most. We also know, shut down those top two lines, you shut down the Leafs, and if WE know that, so does the rest of the league.
@Trevor M I am glad that fishing is my favourite passion,and with the HABS playing poorly & likely missing the playoffs again this year,it serves them right for their inconsistent play!! As the saying goes,maybe next year?? For now,fishing here I come!! ? ???

@Trevor M I am glad that fishing is my favourite passion,and with the HABS playing poorly & likely missing the playoffs again this year,it serves them right for their inconsistent play!! As the saying goes,maybe next year?? For now,fishing here I come!! ? ???

I hear ya Red. Hockey season is starting to wind down now, (Leafs have 16 games left before the playoffs IF they make it which is not certain yet) and as always happens right about now, I'm beginning to stir a little from that self imposed hibernation I go into every October. By mid April and into early May, I won't be hibernating anymore, and by this time give or take next month, the tackle box will be restocked with what I need to replenish, yearly upkeep of my reels will be done, and when I decide to go wet a line (when the Leafs aren't playing IF they do make the playoffs) pretty safe bet you know where I'll be. :whistle:;)

That is of course, UNLESS the boss lady does what she did last year when I started talking about going fishin a little more than I had been as April got closer, and hands me honey do lists a mile long that MUST be done before I can go fishin when I want too, and I just have this feeling that is EXACTLY what she is going to do. She's already wanting me to do "spring cleaning" in certain parts of the house that are NOT heated and that I NEVER do until at least April if not May sometimes. It was May 5th last year before I got out, and late April the year before that. But, with the lake not freezing this year, I may venture out earlier than I normally would or have.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks