Thames River Water Levels

Double D

Anyone been down to the Thames and know if the water has gone up and gotten dirty??

Anyone been down to the Thames and know if the water has gone up and gotten dirty??
I was walleye fishing the thames river yesterday.By mid afternoon,the thames river was rising with plenty of debris coming down & turning muddy!! Hopefully,the thames river will become fishable again,before the walleye season closes this side of the Keil Bridge in Chatham in Zone 16 on March 15,2020.Be safe,the riverbanks are very slippery!! ????

Thanks Red Hering for the update. I knew I could count on you for an update.. Was hoping to fish Thursday eve. I guess that's a wash.
Thanks again

Thanks Red Hering for the update. I knew I could count on you for an update.. Was hoping to fish Thursday eve. I guess that's a wash.
Thanks again
Anytime @Double D ?
Thanks again
@Double D your welcome ? & sorry about the not so good news about the flooded Thames River at this moment!!
@Double D I was thinking about putting in a post on @stomp about my last few weeks of Thames River walleye fishing,with my usual photo’s that I usually always post as well whenever I am out fishing,etc.,but I declined to do so.By the way @Double D I am not angry at you,but I had a member on @stomp back on January 20,2020,under my post back then that read, No Fishing Yet!! BUT!! Maybe soon!! this member was saying,that this is close to the most boring think I have read,about my post back from that day,(January 20/20). :eek::oops::( Which sort of upset me,especially knowing this individual just the one time & showing him and a friend of his a spot on the thames river a couple of years ago!! It just makes me upset and wondering about his remark from my post back on January 20,2029. Well,after over 2,800 post’s/message’s on @stomp so far since I have been a member, I guess I am allowed one boring post,I think!! :unsure: LOL :ROFLMAO: :sneaky: Therefore,needless to say,I will be keeping my fishing trip’s and adventure to myself & no more posting’s on @stomp & I am signing off from @stomp website as of today & over and out to all!! BYE!! ? & tight lines & any kind of Fish ON!! to All!! ?????

Last edited:
@Red Hering , don't let one negative troll-like comment dissuade you from posting any damn thing you choose to here on 6-8. I'm sure 99% of the visitors here would love to know how you're making out doing with walleye fishing on the Thames as the early season nears its close.

Last edited:
Anytime @Double D ?
@Double D your welcome ? & sorry about the not so good news about the flooded Thames River at this moment!!
@Double D I was thinking about putting in a post on @stomp about my last few weeks of Thames River walleye fishing,with my usual photo’s that I usually always post as well whenever I am out fishing,etc.,but I declined to do so.By the way @Double D I am not angry at you,but I had a member on @stomp back on January 20,2020,under my post back then that read, No Fishing Yet!! BUT!! Maybe soon!! this member was saying,that this is close to the most boring think I have read,about my post back from that day,(January 20/20). :eek::oops::( Which sort of upset me,especially knowing this individual just the one time & showing him and a friend of his a spot on the thames river a couple of years ago!! It just makes me upset and wondering about his remark from my post back on January 20,2029. Well,after over 2,800 post’s/message’s on @stomp so far since I have been a member, I guess I am allowed one boring post,I think!! :unsure: LOL :ROFLMAO: :sneaky: Therefore,needless to say,I will be keeping my fishing trip’s and adventure to myself & no more posting’s on @stomp & I am signing off from @stomp website as of today & over and out to all!! BYE!! ? & tight lines & any kind of Fish ON!! to All!! ?????
Always an a hole on any site my friend don’t let it bother you. I’m sure the majority of us look forward to your posts.

Anytime @Double D ?

Don't leave us Red. Like others have said, I like reading your posts and seeing the pictures, especially since I can't do the go stand on the river bank thing anymore. This time of year I kind of live vicariously through you and those Thames River trips you make, even have a fairly good idea where a couple of your "hot spots" are out Delaware way, but of course the few times I did go before I no longer could, you weren't there, and the river as usual didn't allow me anything. There's an option to ignore, and every year since I joined, those I ignored the year before get taken off my ignored list the first time I wet a line, but it usually doesn't take that long for those I un-ignored from the previous year to get ignored again, and it's always the same 4 or 5 people every year, so I've decided that since currently I have nobody ignored, anyone who makes it onto that list this year (if anyone does) they will stay there permanently. Don't need the BS anymore. Have enough of that in my life already as it is.

Red , I have read and replied to your posts on the Thames over the years. I find them informational as well as very interesting. I look forward to chugging back my coffee at my desk and reading your daily post. It s like the commentaries in the Kitchener Record. My day is not complete until I have read them. I regret you are heading towards leaving this site. You are one of the main reason many people check this site daily to read your posts. Some negative F!@# Sticks should keep their negativity to themselves. Please reconsider your exiting. I enjoy your posts and look forward to reading more bro. Posting sometimes is like fishing. You cannot catch them all. I hope Karma plays a role here and the negative due gets skunked this year. If you go you will be surely missed. I will watch for you on the Thames

My outlook on life in general is completely different from my youth. I don't have time to waste on a lot of things that used to occupy waaaaayyyyyy too much of my time in the past.

I've never blocked anyone on here. I just don't read anything that is posted by them anymore which is probably worse, as they certainly could make constructive and valuable contributions at times. I'm just not aware of it.

@Red Hering , I read all your stuff. All of it. I get a kick out of it, and learned things I had no knowledge about.

Take your posts out of here, it's a completely different place, and not for better.

o_Oo_O @Red Hering… WOW!!!!! Hey Erich like Stomp said don't let the negative comment of some airhead get under your skin to keep you from enjoying this forum. I know you love posting on here as I do and we all look forward to your always positive comments to everyone. It just won't be the same without "the salty old seadog" if you leave my friend. ? We all get undeserved negative replies sooner or later but it's only one person's opinion so just ignore them, thicken your skin and keep trucking. ??????;):)

Last edited:
Always an a hole on any site my friend don’t let it bother you. I’m sure the majority of us look forward to your posts.
I guess you would know eh? :smuggrin: How thick is your skin John! :p ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks