Fishing Report Musky Mania June 7 2019

Fished the evening.. came across a big dead musky along the shoreline... checked it out and noticed what looked like a big bass stuck in its craw...
20190607_193009.jpg20190607_192942.jpg20190607_193001.jpg20190607_192912.jpg20190607_192911.jpg

Yours truly caught this nice largemouth
20190607_194044.jpg

@Mickey Finn bagged a nice 27" Kawartha eye outside of the slot on the troll
20190607_205610.jpg

We had a good rip on the troll and it acted like a 'ski.. but never saw it before it shook off.

Last edited:
I thought it looked like a pike also but it said a musky but pike are just as big a glutton. This video no mistake is a musky chomping a pike.

Near dusk, we were heading to the barn at Camp Fisherman on Pigeon Lake. I said to @Mickey Finn that it would be good to bag a fish right in front of the dock. He cleared his line and I slowly pulled my Wiley Plug to the boat. About 4 feet from the stern a musky rushed my bait and closed his mouth on the lure. My hook set was extreme and ikely gave whiplash and then it was game on! After a lot of jumping and splashing and hooting and hollering , this fat 33" Kawartha musky was smiling for the camera. Thanks for the musky guiding service @Mickey Finn !
IMG_0329.jpg

Last edited:
Fished pigeon as well this weekend with my son and his wife, fishing was slow but could not ask for better fishing partners was a fantastic weekend on the lake. Weekend was capped by catching my first musky. Wasn’t a monster but fought like one.

Attachments

• 6A695BB8-F64D-484A-8688-F902B7E60AA2.jpeg
    6A695BB8-F64D-484A-8688-F902B7E60AA2.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 20
Near dusk, we were heading to the barn at Camp Fisherman on Pigeon Lake. I said to @Mickey Finn that it would be good to bag a fish right in front of the dock. He cleared his line and I slowly pulled my Wiley Plug to the boat. About 4 feet from the stern a musky rushed my bait and closed his mouth on the lure. I gave it a hook set that likely gave whiplash and it was game on! After a lot of jumping and splashing and hooting and hollering , this fat 33" Kawartha musky was smiling for the camera. Thanks for the musky guiding service @Mickey Finn !
View attachment 14704
Congratulations on catching that beautiful musky @stomp and also great guiding service by @Mickey Finn and a good call for wanting to cast your Wiley Plug to the dock!! Now that you are totally hooked on musky fishing,you probably have already booked your trip again for another musky fishing trip for next year,(or even this year again),on pigeon lake & muskies ON!! ?????

Fished pigeon as well this weekend with my son and his wife, fishing was slow but could not ask for better fishing partners was a fantastic weekend on the lake. Weekend was capped by catching my first musky. Wasn’t a monster but fought like one.
Congrats @Richardscott999 on your first ever caught musky!! It’s a beauty,no matter what size,and you are now “hooked for life”—on musky fishing!! But,it’s a good think!! lol :ROFLMAO: ;)??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks