Fishing Report Musky Mania June 7 2019

Near dusk, we were heading to the barn at Camp Fisherman on Pigeon Lake. I said to @Mickey Finn that it would be good to bag a fish right in front of the dock. He cleared his line and I slowly pulled my Wiley Plug to the boat. About 4 feet from the stern a musky rushed my bait and closed his mouth on the lure. My hook set was extreme and ikely gave whiplash and then it was game on! After a lot of jumping and splashing and hooting and hollering , this fat 33" Kawartha musky was smiling for the camera. Thanks for the musky guiding service @Mickey Finn !
View attachment 14704
By the way @stomp,the LPBAA is not changing the spring and fall pike classic now to a musky classic,lol,now that there are muskies around in the long point bay area,and you also have experience now,in catching a musky!! lol ? Congratulations again!!??:)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks