Off Topic GLSpoons

Everytime I read the posts about these spoons I get tempted to order some...

I have a bunch of silver streak spoons that I don’t catch much with, so then I talk myself out of it.
Not sure how many times I’ve had the top 16 in my cart then cancel hahaha

I guess I don’t have the minis

are all these Great Lakes spoons the size of the minis?

You:

don hertzfeldt my spoon is too big GIF by hoppip

Yah I don’t have the big ones
The medium size and I have caught walleye with them just not many
But thanks for the illustration 👍

Hi Wave Runner. In the picture you posted, is there a piece of paint missing on you Nascar spoon near the hook? Did it arrive this way?

Question for those who ordered from their site:
if I want to get 16 spoons of my choice for $96 how do I do it, just pick any, or pick a package and replace some?

I was wondering same thing. Is there a promo code you enter?

Everytime I read the posts about these spoons I get tempted to order some...

I have a bunch of silver streak spoons that I don’t catch much with, so then I talk myself out of it.
Not sure how many times I’ve had the top 16 in my cart then cancel hahaha

are all these Great Lakes spoons the size of the minis?

Just go and buy some @Derkd9 .😁

@G.Mech Be nice if they could charge it so it comes up as a purchase from a gas station, or groceries, then the fear would be a non issue...
common sense is telling me a must buy these spoons

@G.Mech Be nice if they could charge it so it comes up as a purchase from a gas station, or groceries, then the fear would be a non issue...
I order stuff online sometimes that is charged to an inconspicuous business but this isn't the place to discuss it....Actually if they would Bill it as fishing tackle, it would go totally below the wife's radar!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks