Off Topic GLSpoons

Way She Goes

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Recieved my order from GLS today. All done by email at a great price from a Canadian Company.
PXL_20210224_173925155.jpg

Quality hooks also compared to SS Mini.PXL_20210224_175219388.jpg

Recieved my order from GLS today. All done by email at a great price from a Canadian Company.
I, too, received an order from GLS, although I went with the 16 unit Lake Erie package. The overall appearance is quite satisfying, hope Mr. n Mrs. Wally agree. Does any one know the 'weighting' of the split rings, or if there were any problems with them in the past?

Many thanks

I’m new to Erie have trailer at port bruce just leaving the walleye fishing. I live in Southampton and fish lots of salmon on the lake

Purples is my go to colour off Burwell. Favorite is Purple Boxers.
Some buddies of mine were out off of the Bruce last Saturday. Got 8 Cohoe Salmon and 1 Rainbow 🌈. All around 3 pounds.. They have all the Survival Suits for that weather.

Purples is my go to colour off Burwell. Favorite is Purple Boxers.
Some buddies of mine were out off of the Bruce last Saturday. Got 8 Cohoe Salmon and 1 Rainbow 🌈. All around 3 pounds.. They have all the Survival Suits for that weather.
Really?

Good work to your buddies. I’m guessing this is the Bruce Peninsula you are talking about and not Port Bruce

hey @WaySheGoes what package did you buy with all those purple lures,,they look sweet what were they worth for 18 lures,,,thx Pocono
@poconokidII... I ordered also by email and paid by e-transfer $96 + tax with free shipping for a 16 pack. You can pick which colours and size you prefer as they are very accommodating. This is the 16 pack I chose for myself and she even threw in an extra free one to try. 👍🙂

PXL_20210206_143405242.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks