Off Topic GLSpoons

@Wave Runner hope you don’t mind but I am trying to order the same pack as you did. Calling it the Wave Runner Pack. Beauty looking lures. What up with the Nascars in bottom row with irregular steel stamping.
Hey no problem at all GLS will be happy to fulfill your order. The Wave Runner Pak... hey that's got a nice ring to it. 😂 Those Nascar spoons are what they call Trans Nascar and caught my attention for their unique look. I hope they catch as good as they look. 🙂

There just Spoons, pick out your own 16 and email them. They will do it. Hey maybe the (Way She FN Goes) pack. LOL.
Now I have to get a new jewellery box, as per the wife says to hold them.

I was wondering same thing. Is there a promo code you enter?

Question for those who ordered from their site:
if I want to get 16 spoons of my choice for $96 how do I do it, just pick any, or pick a package and replace some?
I just picked out the spoons I wanted from everything they offer regardless of size then emailed them my picks. Some that where magnum or silver didn't matter she would make them the size or colour I wanted in copper backs 3.25 inch size. Some of the magnum she didn't have a stencil that size so did them by hand no problem to give me exactly what I wanted. There's no extra charge to custom make them to your specs. They are great to deal with and I just paid by e-transfer after she gave me the information. Hope that helps. 👍

I just picked out the spoons I wanted from everything they offer regardless of size then emailed them my picks. Some that where magnum or silver didn't matter she would make them the size or colour I wanted in copper backs 3.25 inch size. Some of the magnum she didn't have a stencil that size so did them by hand no problem to give me exactly what I wanted. There's no extra charge to custom make them to your specs. They are great to deal with and I just paid by e-transfer after she gave me the information. Hope that helps. 👍
Awesome, thank you for the information!

Whatever I get I need to double it so I have two of each. Isn’t that the rule?
I don’t like talking on the phone so much so I sent them an email.
I always bought 2 the same colours but in different size ...always got 1 nk28 and 1 mag sizes .... I use same colours for both salmon and walleye for most part ..... I've caught allot of walleye on erie with mag spoons ( wonderbread, greasy chicken, pink awelwife, blueberry muffin)

Hi everyone, thank you very much for the positive feedback and business!

To answer a few of the questions - the split rings are top quality stainless steel, we have never had a complaint regarding one breaking, we personally fish every chance we get and have never had a single issue. They're american made not cheap offshore junk. Our spoons are brass based, not steel, so they won't ever rust and every spoon is coated with an epoxy formula so they last considerably longer and still look great.

We enjoy making custom spoons during the off season, if we like them we make some for ourselves too, if they work well we start to produce them for the stores. :)

We can't duplicate all of the spoons on our website on every size of spoon. Even though we have a wall of decal options, not all the large ladders for example will fit on the smaller spoons. We can duplicate anything paint as we airbrush it. Please feel free to email me, I'll let you know if we can do it. We manufacture in the Grand Bend area, any locals are welcome to stop by and choose tapes, decals and paint colours in person.

We appreciate all of the business but we want to remind everyone that quite a few local stores carry our spoons and always have them in stock. Angling Outfitters in Woodstock carries every copper we make along with all other popular spoons including magnums. Natural Sports in Kitchener has most of our spoons and a dozen other stores carry a solid selection. We appreciate the package orders, if you're looking to get less than 10 we love sending our customers to the local stores. Feel free to let us know what you are looking for and we'll let you know where they are in stock. Retail has been hurting because of Covid and if we don't support them they won't be there when we need them. Thanks again for the business, we're a small Canadian company and want to be here long term too!

Christina

are these spoons available at Dixie dairy bar or Lambeth rod and tackle? Prefer to shop in store
I didn't see any at Dixie Dairy Bar or Lambeth Rod & Tackle last time I was there. According to the GLS website these are their retail locations.
  • Angling Outfitters - 684460 Road 68, Woodstock, ON N4S 7V7
  • Angling Sports - 681 Highbury Ave N, London, ON N5W 4L4
  • Natural Sports - 1572 Victoria St N, Kitchener, ON N2B 3E5
  • The Outdoorsman - 174 Mitton St N, Sarnia, ON N7T 6H2
  • Lake Huron Rod and Gun - 3643 HWY 21, Tiverton, ON N0G 2T0
  • J & S Tackle - 5101 HWY 21 S, Port Elgin, ON N0H 2C5
  • Scott's Home Hardware - 73 Main St, Lions Head, ON N0H 1W0
  • Tackle Liquidator - 58 Abbott St, Strathroy, ON N0H 1W0
Please support these local retail stores. We do business with them because they know what works out there!

are these spoons available at Dixie dairy bar or Lambeth rod and tackle? Prefer to shop in store
I know that I have seen and bought the @Great Lakes Spoons @ANGLING OUTFITTERS @EthanC and I wouldn’t be surprised that the other 2 tackle stores that you mentioned,wouldn’t have them either. Maybe call them first to find out & tight lines!! 👍🙂

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks