Burwell Tomorrow

anonymoose

I haven't been trolling once this year.

Tomorrow morning is the only time I can get out for the next 2 weeks.

Saying chance of thunderstorm in the morning
1659612385658.png
Saying low wind though:
1659612421501.png

I need you guys to just tell me that it won't rain tomorrow so that I book the day off and go fishing.

Been eyeing up fishing tomorrow since Tuesday evening
Storms keep getting pushed into Friday.
Can’t really make a good decision on it until tonight or early Friday morning.

If you look at the hourly precipitation it is low .3 mm / hour so that's barely a sprinkle

It's the thunderstorms we have to worry about
YES!! @Puddle Jumper 👍👍 the thunderstorms we definitely have to worry about,especially on Lake Erie being the shallowest of all the Great Lakes,meaning,it will “whip up fast!!” Make the right decision angler’s on when you should go & Be Safe to All!! 🚤🎣🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟👍🙂

I haven't been trolling once this year.

Tomorrow morning is the only time I can get out for the next 2 weeks.

Saying chance of thunderstorm in the morning
View attachment 62322
Saying low wind though:
View attachment 62323

I need you guys to just tell me that it won't rain tomorrow so that I book the day off and go fishing.
Ok @anonymoose I'll tell you it won't rain tomorrow, but I'm not sure I'll be correct. I'm not a meteorologist, so if I get it wrong, you'd maybe be more upset with me than you would be the weather man ;). What I will tell you is a 40% chance means it might rain tomorrow and usually, IF we're going to get what they say we're going to get, I feel it well in advance. IE those storms that rolled through yesterday, yeah I KNEW they were coming long before they got here. I didn't have a very good day yesterday.:inpain::inpain::inpain:

If it makes you feel any better, I've heard those wonderful magic words again and I've been looking REAL close at the weather sites I look at for tomorrow as well and they keep changing. The only one that says it won't rain is windfinder, but the others are all telling me that although the winds will finally be good for tomorrow, even for me sitting on the pier, it's going to rain and there will be thunder and lightning. So I'm still undecided. I have rain gear, and I've fished in the rain lots of times, but I won't sit out there, even on the pier, during a thunderstorm. I wanna go, but I guess it'll really depend on what's happening in the morning when I get up as to whether I do or not. If it's just raining, I'll go. If there's storms happening, I'll either wait'em out and go later in the day, or I'll just stay home and do stuff I don't wanna do.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks