Boats for the Great Lakes

Hard toppers are the way to go ... if you are serious about being on the great lakes ... you need a decent craft under you and the guests you invite out ... herr is one of the ones we use ... can pick them up easy for in the 10-20 k range ... my buddy has 3 of thease ... two 250s and a 270 that he likes them so much if you are serious pm me and he has 250 for sale ...View attachment 18330
I JUST BOUGHT 1

My Larson s for sale,I have fished her out of Bruce ,the last few years,22.5 ready to go,pm me an I will send you pics an info,selling because I bought a bigger 1to charter with,at a great price,a few members here have fished on her
What did you buy horty?

This looks like a good deal and perfect for walleye fishing on Erie. 25 foot StarCraft loaded 1998 I believe.
Just seen it on Kijiji last night. Thinking about it myself
1569604517658.png

Attachments

• 1569604655140.png
    1569604655140.png
    281 KB · Views: 10
Yah that is a pretty nice boat, too bad they haven't included any interior pictures, its right up by my house though so will maybe try to go see it this weekend.

That Boston Whaler deal is a lot of boat for the money so I wouldn't think too long about it because it won't last long I'm sure. ? That boat is listed on Auto trader also with more and better photos @rastam4n.

Yah thanks, I'm passing on this one as it does not have the hardtop with the semi enclosed helm.
For that kind of money it needs to be exactly what I want. Its close but man would it be nice with a hard top!

princecraft !!! Canadian made ! Hold there value very well ! Nice to trailer around! And can handle tough water with the best of them ! Deep hull boats with nice thick gunnels ! Also built to last there are tons of princecrafts around that are 20 years old that are still selling for top coin and are in great shape!
My 226 is 30 years old this year. Just replace the transom and will do the floors this year but she gets me back to port every time!

I have a Grady White 226. Absolutely bullet proof. Great ride very dry ,huge cockpit.Powered by Yamaha 250 .Team Duwyn found her for me in the US ,bank repo. Don't buy new ,depreciation will kill you.
You'd never get me back in a tin boat.Had a Lund Tyee nice but when it got rough nothing touches the Grady for fishability.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks