Anyone else listening to doug ford?

Looks like travelling out of zones may result in a fine, and gathering with anyone outside of your household will as well. I doubt I'll gamble with towing my boat from one health zone to another as it would attract a random police check. I'll probably just stick to the local stream's the same as I did this time last year (y)
Does that mean @Extra Virgin that our opening day of trout season to fish together is cancelled?? 🤔🤨🙁

I got a spot Red. We will travel within our health zone, just take seperate vehicles and stay 6ft apart and we will be good in the lens of the covid police.

I got a spot Red. We will travel within our health zone, just take seperate vehicles and stay 6ft apart and we will be good in the lens of the covid police.
I will bring my 6 foot long handle fishing net,to land your trout’s on the opening of trout season!! 😉🎣🐟👊👍🙂

Attachments

• 742B8CFF-B9D1-4133-9610-548119215B6F.jpeg
    742B8CFF-B9D1-4133-9610-548119215B6F.jpeg
    192 KB · Views: 9
  • 2E4A1AF0-F08A-47FA-A356-D0750CAFA480.jpeg
    2E4A1AF0-F08A-47FA-A356-D0750CAFA480.jpeg
    315.2 KB · Views: 8
Unfortunately, where I was at the designated time of the new announcements or so called news conference, I was fortunate enough to be listening to a radio station in the truck that wasn't able to broadcast whatever Rob Ford might have or might not have said specifically, vaguely or in some form of confusing doublespeak.

Won't change what I do anyway.

I'm betting by Monday we hear of one of us being stopped by some hot shot OPP towing thier boat. This is wet dream for alot of them to go on a free for all power trip. And I'm pretty sure they are being briefed now to make examples for Mr. Potato.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks