Anyone else listening to doug ford?

Is old cut launch going to be open I’ll be by myself or any other ramps around LPB, they say it’s ok to go out and exercise

Last edited:
Yes I was listening to the first 4 ministers and I could not take it anymore... what an embarrassment he and his ministers are that they are openly threatening us in front of the camera from the teleprompter. May be they should call Mr Shiny Pony and ask him to stop all flights from Brazil, India etc and bring many vaccines to Ontario.

OK now stomp can close the comments on this thread :)

:unsure:Probably not 'ok' if you're fishing from shore. Wasn't last year. Seems we're back to where we were last year at this time. I'd like to say I'm surprised, but I'm not. Guess I'm not coming out of hibernation until the stay at home order is lifted. Can't afford the fine, don't want or need the hassle. Said it before, I'll say it again. Got through it last year, I'll get through it again now and with any luck I'll have as good a season as I did last year when I can finally get out.:)

I'm more worried about able to work and pay my bills than fishing at this point , I'm in construction and self employed, I'm down to 1 employee now , He can get government pay , I'm fu...
My senior fishing buddy(construction/decks/fences) is also just as angry... to say this politely.

I still need my 9.9 four stroke Mercury outboard kicker motor repaired.Would the marinas still be be able to remain open,to work on people’s outboard motors,etc.,with this new 6 week lockdown about to start? Thanks in advance. 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂

want to see what happens in Dover with all the people that go there and stroll up and down the pier-----not to mention the people who engage in "golfing"

I still need my 9.9 four stroke Mercury outboard kicker motor repaired.Would the marinas still be be able to remain open,to work on people’s outboard motors,etc.,with this new 6 week lockdown about to start? Thanks in advance. 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂
I just got off the phone with my marine dealer, they are still open and working away. Problem is my home and that dealer are in different jurisdictions so when it's time to pick it up might be a problem.....

Marinas and ramps are open (minus a few closed by municipalities), we're allowed to fish.... But there's a stay at home order. So you can, but you can't. Obviously these lockdowns work as you can see by the numbers going up and not being any further ahead than we were last year. Lol

As tough as this is to swallow, the new variants are serious business. Residential construction is not shut down, as it is considered essential.
It's going to suck, but life can be like that. Makes the good times all the more pleasurable.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks