Anyone else listening to doug ford?

I just got off the phone with my marine dealer, they are still open and working away. Problem is my home and that dealer are in different jurisdictions so when it's time to pick it up might be a problem.....
Let me know @Extra Virgin if I may help you somehow. One of us need to have one of our boats in the water!! lol 😂😉🚤🎣🐟👍🙂

Attachments

• EBC2537E-8B63-49F5-B86A-E0709A2CC380.jpeg
    EBC2537E-8B63-49F5-B86A-E0709A2CC380.jpeg
    249.3 KB · Views: 5
Let me know @Extra Virgin if I may help you somehow. One of us need to have one of our boats in the water!! lol 😂😉🚤🎣🐟👍🙂
Looks like travelling out of zones may result in a fine, and gathering with anyone outside of your household will as well. I doubt I'll gamble with towing my boat from one health zone to another as it would attract a random police check. I'll probably just stick to the local stream's the same as I did this time last year (y)

As much as I was looking forward to go tomorrow on Erie, it's not worth the bullshit, end up in jail or get shot because I can't keep my mouth shut to some " hero " , now the cops got handed more powers to stop and question you specifically about covid related travel , you are asking for it , and there is always want to make an example out of someone, no thanks

As much as I was looking forward to go tomorrow on Erie, it's not worth the bullshit, end up in jail or get shot because I can't keep my mouth shut to some " hero " , now the cops got handed more powers to stop and question you specifically about covid related travel , you are asking for it , and there is always want to make an example out of someone, no thanks
Ticker when does Bellwood lake launches open
I know not real exciting ....but crappie and perch in there ....walleye and pike ( closed)

Thousands flying in and out of the country is ok, and their the ones bringing in the virus, but that’s OK
Oh you did not know ? Little potato says it's racist to close the border , and the infection from international travel is very minor , it's all Canadians fault by not staying home , so the dang virus must of swam across the ocean and jumpd on the first person it seen on shore because that person did not lock themselves in
🤬🤬🤬💩💩💩🤡🤡🤡

what's so funny jim gaffigan GIF by Fox Searchlight

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks