2. Rankulizer82

Minnows in Port Bruce

Sold out everywhere
  3. Rankulizer82

Minnows in Port Bruce

I called rush creek said they got lots lastnight
  4. Rankulizer82

Perch today

Got 60 yesterday good size and four big cats almost pulled rods outa my kids hands 26' 8th windmill
  5. Rankulizer82

Musky LSC

Last time I was out which was monday, got my daughter a nice spotted muskie and a pike, six big cats and a bunch of perch using led zeps and harnesses couldn't find the eyes though which was strange since I had been having 20 + walleye days before all the wind. My go to Is always the beliver in...
  6. Rankulizer82

muskie opener lsc

I run one oz led zepplins off the inline boards depth X 2 minus a foot or two with two anglers and rod in hand two oz bottom bouncers I dont know where the fish are now since we got all this wind and weather but with the temps up I would start in 17 fow
  7. Rankulizer82

muskie opener lsc

Bottom bouncers and led zepplins with harnesses 1.3 mph
  8. Rankulizer82

muskie opener lsc

I got a little holder for my phone hangin off the windshield of my boat and set my timer on the camera settings for monster pics but in that pic it was all about having long arms
  9. Rankulizer82

muskie opener lsc

Very end of the Thames river @ lake st.clair
  10. Rankulizer82

muskie opener lsc

Got all smashed up Friday so none of my buddys wanted to go fishin Saturday so I went to lighthouse cove alone. Hit eight walleye in two hrs, kept the tastiest six then put on the trusty believers for a troll in and got this lil fella to start the season. Best hangover cure out there next to...
  11. Rankulizer82

Lake Ontario

Thanks@puddle jumper hope we dont get blown around too much. NE/N winds around 10-20 km. How is the lake usually with those conditions?
  12. Rankulizer82

Lake Ontario

Hey guys I am heading to port Dalhousie tomorrow with my old man for a first time on lake Ontario. Any tips of how deep to fish, what colours are hot and how fast you troll and do you guys use inline weights to get down or just run baits right of the boards?
  13. Rankulizer82

Fishing Report Big Inner bay muskie

Awsome fish!
  14. Rankulizer82

Detroit river walleye run

Whats the easiest way to get a day pass? Gotta link?
  15. Rankulizer82

Too Early ?

I was out on Thursday 38 out near ec 10 and 42 in the shallows motor probs too no fish :-(
  16. Rankulizer82

Eagle

We live on the Thames in Dorchester and have a pair of bald eagles we see quite regularly. Its pretty cool watching them splash in and grab a fish right in the back yard. Seen a golden eagle last year on our way into port bruce last summer too. Its nice to see these beautiful birds around here I...
  17. Rankulizer82

check out these kicks

18. Rankulizer82

What is your ice breaker?

St.Clair eyes n cats trolling led zeplins
  19. Rankulizer82

private pond sorry guys ;-)

Got this nice feed on sunday at a buddys farm pond. They were smashin these Berkley tiny green wax worm imitation baits on tear drops. Hooked my hummingbird 788 up for icing and what a game changer!
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks