Perch today

I was east too almost at the windmills 38 .40.42 ft .all dinks squirting no size at all what depth were ya fishing .

fished today out of burwell. 3 man limit, nice size average 11 inches with several around 13. great day on water, till we pull out and guy drives his boat up the side of my new bass boat at the ramp. good thing he took off as I was in truck backing trailer in.
42 fow, east of sandhills. never moved.

Brad how fat east of the sand hills . I still have not been out in the boat but tomorrow it's coming out of the barn, hope to be ready for bass sat terry

Thanks !!still a little east moving .bruce way is good..my home port .. been a real weird start too the season no ice and a cold spring ..hundreds of boats out today as far as you could see and yeah had few winners go buzzing by my boat full speed 10 ft away wondering why I was throwing gobies at them ..good luck too all father's tmm going be another good day on erie!!

Buddy did well off the port Stanley rocks last night. Friends fished hard today covering all depths and couldn't find em...

Josh

51 perch is slow? What is fast?

51 perch between 2 guys is slow
depending how many hours it took them to get it?
I was out yesterday with a friend we got 35 in about 2 hours near the windmills in 33fow
Then took us about 5 hours to get 5-10 more
Very weird.
Going to try again today!

Try 46 .5 ft last wind Mill go east out of burwell ! Light bite but they are there feel the bottom , then pull up !!its that simple ! Don't forget sharp hooks is the key !! Best of luck to all the fathers eh ! Cheers !!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks