Search results

1. LongPointBoysSportfishing

Fishing Report St Williams Ice Report FEB 19

Went out on a solo mission just to check things out and to my surprise it looks good! The wind on the other hand is ripping out here. If something starts to blow away you can say goodbye to it. I definitely struggled to get my flip over setup… The ice seems to be holding up good and the water...
  2. LongPointBoysSportfishing

Fishing Report We’re out there

Started fishing at 10:15, Slow day today for us, wind is ripping pretty good out here. Decided to make the trek out deeper and it’s pretty bare, if it doesn’t pick up shortly we are going to make a move. Out by EC10. There a couple other brave souls out here, hope you guys are doing better!
  3. LongPointBoysSportfishing

Fishing Report Lots of Big Walleye Swimming Around

This years Covid Crazy Walleye Derby put on by Erie Tracker Outfitters went great! Our team ended up boating a 13.42lb Walleye one of the first nights of the event which put us at the top, but we were sweating all week thinking it could get bumped down. In the end it held up and we got 1st! We...
  4. LongPointBoysSportfishing

Off Topic Drone Footage of Ice Fishing in The Bay

Well a little late for this one but still wanted to share some aerial footage of the ice this year. Man what a great season we had, much better drive than Lake Simcoe and the fishing was incredible! Hope everyone had a good year out there and we will see you out there on the lake very soon.
  5. LongPointBoysSportfishing

Open seat tomorrow

Looks like I will have an open seat tomorrow sunday june 16th out of Port Maitland. Will be fishing for walleye. Fishing a rigged 22' Starcraft Islander. Message me on here if you are interested. I have all the tackle and gear. Happy Fathers day!
  6. LongPointBoysSportfishing

SCAM Beware

Hey Guys and Gals, just wanted to make everyone aware of a scam online when people go to register or transfer a pleasure craft license over. The website is canadianvesselregistry.ca and they charge you $125 to basically file the paperwork into the government (if they even do). Make sure you are...
  7. LongPointBoysSportfishing

Ice Forecast

Just looking at the upcoming weather and it does not look too promising for the ice... could this be the end of ice fishing for the bay?!?
  8. LongPointBoysSportfishing

Fishing Report -=St Williams=- Day of the Gypsy

Went out in the afternoon for a bit of fishing. Loaded up the quad and sled, then headed out SE just before the large crack in the ice. Finally found a spot that wasnt completely filled with weeds. Fished there for a bit and didnt see one fish... moved a little closer in... still nothing.. moved...
  9. LongPointBoysSportfishing

Tough Day out of st williams

First day out this year on erie. Went out of st Williams and was planning to get out close to ec10 (glad we didn't). made it out past the crowd and saw some sketchy ice so we set up before it. Pulled a nice jumbo in immediately then it was slow Pickens for the next couple hours. Then all of a...
  10. LongPointBoysSportfishing

Perch?

Where would a man and his wife go to get into the perch? Is anywhere near pottohawk a good spot?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks