Fishing Report -=St Williams=- Day of the Gypsy

LongPointBoysSportfishing

Went out in the afternoon for a bit of fishing. Loaded up the quad and sled, then headed out SE just before the large crack in the ice. Finally found a spot that wasnt completely filled with weeds. Fished there for a bit and didnt see one fish... moved a little closer in... still nothing.. moved right closer to shore close to lighthouse.. couple of dinks.. moved again.. this time right close to shore and finally got on the fish, mostly dinks though, I saw only 4 jumbos in which i had a closer inspection of and then released. Really slow day for me. Lots of snow on the ice now, some spots were getting a bit soft the about an inch of slush on top but still 8 to 10" of clear black ice on the lake. Anyone else get out yesterday? Also I i havent saw one person on the other side of the crack is the ice real bad out there? Just curious. Cheers

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks