SCAM Beware

LongPointBoysSportfishing

Hey Guys and Gals, just wanted to make everyone aware of a scam online when people go to register or transfer a pleasure craft license over. The website is canadianvesselregistry.ca and they charge you $125 to basically file the paperwork into the government (if they even do). Make sure you are on the actual government website and they do not charge to transfer a license over. Thanks and happy fishing!

I had bought my first big boat 19.6’ vessel in may and thought it was a mandatory requirement
I received a temp vessel license than a permanent one after I provided a license to prove who I was.
I emailed her telling her I sold the old boat and if they remove my name to the vessel I did get a reply saying the only way my name would be taken off is if the new owner transfer or register his new boat.
Seeing this thread now makes me wonder.
The email was from Canadian vessel registry

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks