Search results

1. A

Government launch

Hey thats awesome thanks everyone! I have a 17' bass tracker so it shouldn't be a problem. Do they have certain hours at all
  2. A

Government launch

Hey just looking to see if anyone uses the government dock we have an ontario park's pass and the launch is included. Just looking to see how it is getting in a out ect.
  3. A

How's everyones bass opener going?

Go figure one of the nicest saturdays of opening day in a while and its slow going
  4. A

How's everyones bass opener going?

Hey all just looking to see how the bites going not interested in spots just if your doing well or not... unfortunately I'm stuck at work this weekend Good Luck to all!
  5. A

Perch after ice out

@fish_for_life where's the tire reef I've heard of said place but not sure where out there it is. and yes @stomp that seems to be about the location we use to get them as well
  6. A

Perch after ice out

Rock bass!!!! I would love me a feed of them... years and years ago my dad and I got in to a mess of them near Pt. Rowan and they were real tasty they were all like 12"+....
  7. A

Perch after ice out

@Derkd9 sounds good leave me a couple if you don't mind lol hope to get out for a couple dinners of perch. crappie would be nice but thats a tight lipped species to get around here lol
  8. A

Perch after ice out

Do the Perch stick around once ice is out for a bit in the spring?
  9. A

Feb. 10 St. Williams

I haven't been down yet but previous threads have mentioned 7inches in most of the st.williams side at least
  10. A

Weather Saturday

we went out it was windy that's for sure but the bay wasn't terrible considering the 30Km winds we didnt catch anything but it was a few hours better than sitting on the couch!
  11. A

Weather Saturday

Might look at going down to the inner bay Saturday just curious what the lake might be like or if any one else will be trying thanks!
  12. A

Inner bay perch

was this near EC 10 i know we've had luck later in the year out near port rowan too
  13. A

Fall Smallies

awesome thanks everyone this is the first year we've had a boat down here in a very long time so just trying to get some feed back as to what times are better than others and so on and so forth thanks for your help... it will help locate a bit better as we keep trying to find them this time of...
  14. A

Fall Smallies

Thanks didnt know what they would do that time of year
  15. A

Fall Smallies

Hello all I was just curious when the fall smallies start eating for winter do they come back to the shallows to feed when the water temp drops i don't expect it to be like bass opener or anything just curious if they come back in to the inner bay???
  16. A

St.Clair river

Nice I've never been up there but heard and seen some post that it can be fantastic fishing
  17. A

St.Clair river

No fall bite then?
  18. A

St.Clair river

Just wondering what time of year they come in the river?
  19. A

Inner bay today

hey just looking too see how the inner bay is today web cams look alright
  20. A

Port Rowan

has any one been fishing out from Port we use to as a kid and would pick up some decent rocky's! Just curious thanks all
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks