1. C

Big Jon Downriggers and big Jon motors for sale

are these motors still for sale
  2. C

Big Jon Downriggers and big Jon motors for sale

interested in rebuilt motors , having trouble trying to PM
  3. C

Leads off Dwn Riggers East End Lake Erie Walleye

How long of a leads are you running for Body baits and how long for spoons off the cannon balls . How do they change for the course of the day , also...
  4. C

Fishing Report Normandale perch

Minnows or worms , if minnows , where you did purchase them ,been looking for them
  5. C

Fishing Report Live report from the Elbow

heading dwn to boat ,and going out , any action today
  6. C

Wind Turbines coming to a Lake near you..

Talked with a fellow from Poland ,whose family where commercial fisherman . After the off shore windfarm was completed and running , The fish disappeared from that location ,never returned
  7. C

finally fishing

Nice time to be back off the other boat , Was wondering if you could send me a message , Would like to get together and talk to you on your Costa Rica trip
  8. C

Pt Stanley Smelt is it possible?

A little early for smelts on the beach , They use to run to beach to spawn , now they are mostly spawning deep , I would say May before they are ready to spawn . Weather and water temp in next few weeks will determine timing
  9. C

Costa Rica fishing

The Marlin was great , 200 lb The one that got off after a 5 min was huge , the crews estimate was in the 300 plus range . Looked like the size of a whale when it cleared the water. Great Holiday , Hot , Nice place , good food ,cold beer . and 1 checked off the bucket list . I m going back
  10. C

Costa Rica fishing

Great Pics We also did a Costa Rica trip , things were slow 1 to the boat ,raised 5 and lost 1 . Kept a wa hoo , Did a inshore also alot of Black finned Tuna and Amber Jacks We fished Tamarindo , where abouts did you fish from ? From what we where told the Marlin and sail fish where...
  11. C

Costa Rica. Los suenos billfish report

Nice one Looks great , heading to Tamarindo next week , is this the same area
  12. C

No More Riggin This Year?

I see the weather buoys are on the dock In Pt Colbourne .. Long Point Lighthouse weather observations where out all year . For us living in the bay and boating at the east end of L Erie ,observations from the point are truly missed . Is this The Gov,t being cheap and not bothering to fix it ,or...
  13. C

Nice weather, where you going?

How did the elbow produce yesterday , getting late start but going out for a couple hrs , East better?
  14. C

Nice weather, where you going?

Are those called a type of tuna ?
  15. C

Windfarms back in the News... Now out on the Great Lakes..

Talked to a Polish fellow whose family were all fishermen .. They lost a major in shore fishing ground to wind turbines . The fish will not return to the areas of the off shore turbines .
  16. C

any elbow action

Few still out there
  17. C

any elbow action

Tanks chef
  18. C

any elbow action

After 10 days straight of making money to support the boat and fishing habit [and wife ] , headin out to do some pic fishing off nanticoke and the L bow . just wondering if they have moved very much or still same spots as 2 weeks ago
  19. C

Walleye - Elbow - Sunday, August 3rd

Thinking about heading to elbow and east tomorrow , anybody know how far dwn the lake below the 5 mile they were fishing ? and still fishing the 52-80 ft ?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks