Search results

1. K

Fish Port Bruce

Made it out Fri. July 5th Fished for perch 8 stops at diferent depths 0 fish. Started trolling for pics got 2 man limit half of the pics were caught off downriggers and the other half useing lead core. Missed a big bow spit the hook on it's 3rd jump. Also caught a big silver bass. Ripplin Red...
  2. K

Lake Ontario

What is a good site to check fishing for Lake Ontario?
  3. K

Windfinder.com

I have been trying to get windfinder info for the Grimbsy area of Lake Ontario with no luck. Is there a problem with windfinder right now. I have my Lake Erie spots bookmarked & they are working fine.
  4. K

minnows

Is there any minnows for sale anywhere ? Looking for some for Wed, morning.
  5. K

Bruce on Sat.

Fished out of Bruce on Sat. NO MINNOWS no perch!! We did get 2 pics, 1 bow & 1 silver bass. All were caught 61 feet of water, ripplin red fin gold sides, black top, red bottom lead core out 7 colours.
  6. K

knots

What would be the best knot to tie when joining mono to leadcore?
  7. K

Lake Ontario

What would be a good Port to go out of on Lake Ontario this time of year?
  8. K

Fishing at the Elbow

We fished the Elbow to-day & it was great. Water was flat. We fished in 65 to 100 feet of water. Caught three nice eyes all about 10 lbs each & one nice fat bow about 5 lbs. The eyes were caught using lead core out seven colours in 97 feet of water & all on blue & silver hot lips. The bow was...
  9. K

Fishing at the Elbow

Has anyone tried out at the Elbow this week? I plan on going out on Friday. Any info will be helpful.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks