Fishing at the Elbow

Ken Rotchill

Has anyone tried out at the Elbow this week? I plan on going out on Friday. Any info will be helpful.

hey ken ,Simply awesome Simply awesome, school buoy over.
sound familiar. used too listen to my uncle Roy callin ya back in the elbow haydays. I just got off phone with buds. We're planning on going out Friday to elbow as well. Been 3 times in last three weeks, yesterday been latest. Each time we netted 2 bows and 1 eye. All eyes 25-28 inches. bows from 4-9#.a few boys skipped away the first couple outings. yesterday was slow. blown off by 1.00pm.All eyes came on boards and bows on cheaters. With only the 3 trips and only once with another adult, figuring things out has been slow. Markin best hooks 65-75 fow, but caught 2 eyes in 80.
Been some really good posts by a few other guys. My boats name is Mad Jo ( inherited) 20ft white with green top cuddy. Not sure what time were goin out yet , maybe we'll see there.
Roy says high , we're planning for Saturday, weather permitting.

Excuse my lack of knowledge but where exactly is the Elbow. I just started fishing out of TP a couple of years ago, trying to soak up all I can from this forum.

hey ken ,Simply awesome Simply awesome, school buoy over.
sound familiar. used too listen to my uncle Roy callin ya back in the elbow haydays. I just got off phone with buds. We're planning on going out Friday to elbow as well. Been 3 times in last three weeks, yesterday been latest. Each time we netted 2 bows and 1 eye. All eyes 25-28 inches. bows from 4-9#.a few boys skipped away the first couple outings. yesterday was slow. blown off by 1.00pm.All eyes came on boards and bows on cheaters. With only the 3 trips and only once with another adult, figuring things out has been slow. Markin best hooks 65-75 fow, but caught 2 eyes in 80.
Been some really good posts by a few other guys. My boats name is Mad Jo ( inherited) 20ft white with green top cuddy. Not sure what time were goin out yet , maybe we'll see there.
Roy says high , we're planning for Saturday, weather permitting.
Hey Swingman: No Simply Awesome anymore. Now have 25 ft Trophy VHF handle is Trophy Winner. Hi back at Roy. Give me a call the next time U's r out on the water. Thanks 4 the info.

Excuse my lack of knowledge but where exactly is the Elbow. I just started fishing out of TP a couple of years ago, trying to soak up all I can from this forum.
Elbow is N42 40 419 W080 05 296 when u get close to those numbers u r at the Elbo.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks