Search results

1. Nater12

Evinrude e tec 15 h.o

Pulled the plug on a new one excited to try it out in the spring! Did you guys bolt the motor through your transom or just using the clamps? I really appreciate the info from you guys thanks a lot
  2. Nater12

Evinrude e tec 15 h.o

Ya I have I have heard or read of guys getting 400 plus hours of trolling out of a 1L I guess I’m not as concerned about performance of the motor been running e Tecs 10 plus years with no issues. More concerned about transom weight and handling after mounting I guess. Running a 20 1/2 ft...
  3. Nater12

Evinrude e tec 15 h.o

Right on. Yes the one I’m looking at does have the throttle buttons on the tiller definitely one of the features I like. The motor is on for a pretty good deal i believe with a 5 yr warranty. What size boat are you running it on? Did you notice a difference in handling after you mounted it? Thanks!
  4. Nater12

Evinrude e tec 15 h.o

Considering purchasing a new 15 ho for a kicker. Anyone here have any experience using one for a kicker?
  5. Nater12

Kicker vs main or electric

Thanks guys looks like I’ll probably just use my main motor or terrova. I can troll as low as 2.2-2.3 with my main motor no problem more just worried about putting low rpm hours on a two stroke so I thought a kicker might help. Thanks for the info
  6. Nater12

Kicker vs main or electric

Hey guys looking for some ideas and thoughts on what way to go. I’m finding myself wanting to troll Erie more for walleye. The last few times out I have used my main motor it’s a 300 hp evinrude etec and it has worked fine and I can troll at low speeds . I’m Thinking of buying a kicker motor but...
  7. Nater12

Off Topic OPTIMA BLUE TOP BATTERIES

Mine have been great so far in the two years I have had them. Came with a boat I purchased I believe they are 4 years old running 3 for a terrova can go a long time before re charging
  8. Nater12

Port Stanley

Is it a similar distance to get to 60+ feet in Stanley as burwell? Been out that far out of burwell but not Stanley
  9. Nater12

Burwell Aug 19. Anyone catching anything?

Was out this morning 730-1130. We got one 58 feet 7 colour on a harness lost one and one sheep head. Highlight of the morning was when a BAT flew by me and landed on my friends leg! Made for some entertainment lol
  10. Nater12

Aug 12 lighthouse

Fished north of the light house from 8-12. 4 lines in 2 dipsy 2led. Ended up catching a nice walleye on 5 colour led worm harness then a few min later caught a 25” rainbow on a blue silver Rrf on 5 colour led again. Fish were caught in 47ft of water. Nothing until around 11 and got another...
  11. Nater12

Maple City Marine.

I bought a new boat in 2009 from maple city. I was very pleased with the way they treated me and would highly recommend them. The boat i bought has a 115 etec and i have also been very happy with reliability its never let me down in the 6 plus yrs i have owned it takes very little to maintain...
  12. Nater12

My first shotgun

thanks for all the input i appreciate it. i havent bought anything yet! Il be sure to keep you updated and post pics when i pull the trigger on one! thanks guys
  13. Nater12

My first shotgun

Im looking to buy my first new shotgun. I have narrowed it down to two guns. The Mossberg 500 and the Remington 870 express. Im wondering if anyone has bought one of these two guns new in the last few years and what experiences you have had with it positive and negative. Il mostly be using the...
  14. Nater12

Largemouth Sept 24

Congrats! beauty fish!
  15. Nater12

Reports on water temps for the inner and outer bays please

I was out Friday morning fished the inner bay and most areas were around 70 degrees
  16. Nater12

Does anyone here target Largemouth in the bay?

I have fished the bay a lot this summer mostly for largemouth . I have noticed in the last two weeks there has been a ton of baitfish in shallow and in channels. Once you find the baitfish the good largemouth are usually around. I usually key in on wind blown sea walls with 3-5ft of water and...
  17. Nater12

test pic upload

18. Nater12

Largemouth Aug.14/15

Nice fish!
  19. Nater12

Inner Bay Bass

i was out fri sat and sun lots of largemouth in the bay not sure about the smallies. I fished close to millionaires
  20. Nater12

would love some advise

if i were you i would go for the inner bay and be sure to break in your motor properly.Lots of bass and pike in the bay. Pay close attention to wind speed and direction. Then choose your spot to launch your boat based on wind direction. If the wind is a North wind launch your boat somewhere on...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks