Burwell Aug 19. Anyone catching anything?

GMAC

Been out since 7, lost one, nothing else seems to be happening. Wondered if anyone has found any fish this morning. Lots of boats out so hopefully someone got into them.

Been out since 7, lost one, nothing else seems to be happening. Wondered if anyone has found any fish this morning. Lots of boats out so hopefully someone got into them.
Out here also . Just one 8 lbs on 170 out on dipsey in 60 fow

Was there from 7:30 to 11. 1 - 3lb’er on dipsey 180’ on 3 - pink panties in about 60’ of water. 1 farm animal on Rigger at 45’ - Really slow going

So I was out with a buddy in his boat until 2. Then my other buddy and his dad brought my boat down and I’m out again. Still nothing. Will be out dawn to dusk today and it’s been super slow. Best of luck to the rest of you.

So I was out with a buddy in his boat until 2. Then my other buddy and his dad brought my boat down and I’m out again. Still nothing. Will be out dawn to dusk today and it’s been super slow. Best of luck to the rest of you.
Try 65 fow that’s where they were last week

Leads stated here are a lot longer than I ran last trip out.

To finish off our prior trip, 140 on 3 picked up 2 showing down in the 45 ft deep range. Everything else came on leads quite a bit shorter than that.

Guess I'll find out how much has changed next trip out.

Back