Port Stanley

Acesupp

I normally fish out of Port Burwell but think I might give
Port Stanley a shot on Wednesday morning. Where is best
boat launch to use? Anything I need to watch out for when
going from launch to the lake/fishing grounds.
Thanks in advance

Stan’s Marina is along highway #4 about 200m before the bridge. Or the public ramps close to the big tanks. Just straight out to 60fow. It’s a log way out :) Tight lines!

Public ramp is great except it's $30 and confusing on how to pay, download the honk app. Once in the water is 2min to open water then about 35 min to 68 ft... once there it's game on20200822_090238.jpg

Is it a similar distance to get to 60+ feet in Stanley as burwell? Been out that far out of burwell but not Stanley

I just checked my honk mobile app only shows public ramp in Port Stanley as 20 bucks????

Public ramp is free but 20 bucks to park for the day. Season parking pass is 135.00 which lets you park at any lot in Stanley for the season.

If you fish in the evening after 5pm save yourself the $130
parking has been free a handful of times I have gone out.

I live in Port Stanley. I am far from a good fisherman, but I usually snag a few when I get out to fish. Lake was bumpy at 4pm. But laying down flat now. If I was you, I would launch out of Stans early in the morning . Getting turned into the launch can be tight, if there is no one there, pay when you return. Cheaper than the public launch parking, and easier to get you boat back on the trailer if the lake starts to roll when you comeback in.

I live in Port Stanley. I am far from a good fisherman, but I usually snag a few when I get out to fish. Lake was bumpy at 4pm. But laying down flat now. If I was you, I would launch out of Stans early in the morning . Getting turned into the launch can be tight, if there is no one there, pay when you return. Cheaper than the public launch parking, and easier to get you boat back on the trailer if the lake starts to roll when you comeback in.
Whats the cost at Stans??Parking looks like it could be a problem??

Back