Search results

1. Way She Goes

Fishing Report Durbin creek

Caught a bow fish (mud fish) here in Ponte Vedra area on Durbin creek. Also some large mouth and red bellies. (Sunfish).
  2. Way She Goes

New chair's for the pier

Bait bucket included.
  3. Way She Goes

Off Topic Bonanza

Watching Bonanza today. Ben Cartwright told the banker to GO FISHING and renew your sense of human value. I think this should apply to a lot of f heads today.
  4. Way She Goes

Off Topic Done

Closed the book's on another great fishing year. Winterize on Thursday and Friday , in the barn today. Holy shit the price of oil went up 20 bucks over last year and so did the anti freeze for the block , 20 bucks on it too. But the water separator and oil filter stayed the same price.
  5. Way She Goes

Off Topic Tomorrow?

Well?
  6. Way She Goes

Off Topic Theodore Tugboat

Does anyone on here know if he's going to make an appearance in Burwell. Scheduled for September 14 to 19. Supposed to be in Dover September 9 to 14. They might want to move that displaced Red marker or Theodore gonna need a tow. 😁
  7. Way She Goes

Fishing Report Burwell September 1, 2023

Awoke today at 5:45 checked the Buoy hmm. 1.3 shit that's 3 ft. Two coffees and big bowl of mini wheats . 7 am . winds still NE but 1 ft yeah 2 ft. Text a buddy I know that's probably our off of Bruce. He says nice out here. Okay call the couple we were taking today ( that I told to go back to...
  8. Way She Goes

Fishing Report Burwell August 28,2023

Fish from 1:00 till 6:00 ended up with 13 pickerel and one bow. Lost four and threw two back. Straight out 59 to 63 1/2. Great to be back on the water after 17 days of wind for me..
  9. Way She Goes

Fishing Report Port Burwell August 11, 2023

Got a buddy out today and a relative from Georgia today. Started in 51 ft. Set the first dipsey and bang gone big bow spitting the hook at us and jumped to show his size. Bye bye👋. Got them all reset and nothing for 45 minutes. Out to 59. Fish on. Got our 12 and in and home by 12:30. Not bad for...
  10. Way She Goes

Fishing Report Burwell July 25th, 2023

Rough day for me but grandkids and wife got a lot of laughs at my expense. Motored out 155 degree's to 57 set up one rod for one ready for the wife , get my gill cutting bucket out to half full of water and way it goes upside down in the lake. Quick 180 with only 1 rod out. Back in the boat...
  11. Way She Goes

Fishing Report Burwell July 19, 2023

Late start heading out the river at 10am. Went SW today first one in the boat at 10:41 in 57 ft. of water. Limit of 12 by 12:41. Plus 1 bow. 7 throw backs and another bow at the boat. Hot spoons on dipseys were Southern Screw and Copper tip Nascar. 114 on 3 setting and 94 on 1 setting.
  12. Way She Goes

Fishing Report Burwell July 10, 2023

Well what a day we had yesterday. Started out in 57 trolled out to 60 where we finally got into some fish dipsies with pink panties settings at 3 85 ft and one setting at 67 ended up getting three fish and three and a half pounds of meat. And then the motor started whining and I had no forward...
  13. Way She Goes

Fishing Report Burwell July 5th 2023

Got a late start fishing by 10 got run off by flys at 12:30. Ended with 7 walleyes. 3 came home for eating. 4 went back for another day. Got 1 pride 🌈 fish. Little ones on the top bigger ones around 40ft deep. Fished straightish out in 60 around a white flag. Not sure what that's about. But a...
  14. Way She Goes

Fishing Report Father's Day

Went down to Hastings moved three times. Couldn't find em today. So back in front of Burwell . 59 ft. Got 4 in an hour. Threw one back. Biggest was 24.5". Granddaughter loved it.
  15. Way She Goes

Fishing Report Burwell May 29th 2023

Went west with a scoop of minnows looking for Perch but got cats. They were good size if you're into that. But they went back. Travelled on to our favourite spot for early fishing around 6 miles straight out and nothing on the screen. Was a great day for a smooth boat ride and pay my ramp pass...
  16. Way She Goes

NOAA website's

Is it just me or what. Can't open any NOAA currents, water temps bottom and top of Lake Erie, satellite pictures, web pages. Did I miss something.
  17. Way She Goes

Fishing Report Altamaha river. Ga

Fishing the swamp in Georgia. Great day last Saturday. Kinda liked the name on the pontoon as we went by the fish camp. Minnow Pause.
  18. Way She Goes

Merry Christmas

2lbs. Perch. From June 28/22
  19. Way She Goes

Billy strings fishing song. Enjoy.

https://fb.watch/g4pbgUpmNh/
  20. Way She Goes

Anybody out today. 8th

Leaving to go down today after pickleball should be down there around 11:00 just wondering if anybody's been out this morning early.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks