Fishing Report Burwell September 1, 2023

Way She Goes

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Awoke today at 5:45 checked the Buoy hmm. 1.3 shit that's 3 ft. Two coffees and big bowl of mini wheats . 7 am . winds still NE but 1 ft yeah 2 ft. Text a buddy I know that's probably our off of Bruce. He says nice out here. Okay call the couple we were taking today ( that I told to go back to bed) had them at our place at 9am. Way we goes. Straight south 62. Set up by 10:30am. On a tip from someone returning to the ramp with a limit of 12 in an hour. We picked away at them on the dipseys ( only 4) 3 out 170 and 1 out 140. Right on the bottom. By 2:30 pm we had 24 walleyes no bows today. Best depth was 64. No one spoon out preformed but Pink Panties may have been the winner today. Been a great year again. Hopefully we can get back out again but forecast isn't looking great for my kinda wind days. By the way it wasn't as smooth as my buddy said.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks