Search results

1. ColtPilot

Bluffs

Aloha, Aloha.... Well, there will be Pike in them thar Bluffs to be sure. Especially with the cooler temps the last few days. You can try trolling inside the bar. If you've never been there before, be sure you know how to navigate the area - it goes from 17 fow to 3 fow or less in the blink of...
  2. ColtPilot

Bluffs pike aug. 18

Good day out there and good fishing. My iphone is acting weird, so I'll send you the other photo once I get it straightened out.
  3. ColtPilot

was up all night to have fun... was up all night to get Bluff'Ski

Awesome photos guys..... See BD - who needs crocs when you're puliing in gators like those! Lol...
  4. ColtPilot

Walleye - Port Burwell - Friday, August 16th

Looks like it was a great day out there DS. Going to give Bluff's a shot tomorrow. Wish us luck!
  5. ColtPilot

Largemouth Aug 9

Awesome report and good fishing as always Spilliard!
  6. ColtPilot

Live Report from the Bluffs

Hey Nick, thinking of heading to Bluff's tomorrow, (Sunday). Hope the wind cooperates.... looks to be west 10-15 km/h. I'll play it by ear in the morning.
  7. ColtPilot

#10,000

Awesome! Congrats to you and your many satisfied clients! Great work!
  8. ColtPilot

Bluffs pike July 31

Good fishing! Looked like an awesome day out there
  9. ColtPilot

July 18/13 Port Bruce

... and I would applaud you too sir, at any age. Well done. When I see these young, good looking "kids" with their futures in front of them out at Pottahawk each year, I shudder to think about what could happen to some of them. Anyway, great to have this dialouge with you and those who respect...
  10. ColtPilot

July 18/13 Port Bruce

Just want to clarify that I agree with WTP as well and we all have to be vigilant. I am so sorry for anyone who has lost friends / family on the water. I do know people who have unecessarily lost their lives due to impaired driving....... but I have to opine that unlike forgetting a tube or a...
  11. ColtPilot

Pike-A-Saurus Rex Lake Nipigon Area

Last week on our annual father-son trip, my 12-year-old boated this Northern. In 40+ years of fishing, I can now say that my son has outdone his old man. With him in the picture is Chad Thompson, owner of Pasha Lake Cabins in Jellicoe. Chad helped to get this brute in the boat. We didn't weigh...
  12. ColtPilot

July 18/13 Port Bruce

No matter how experienced each of us are, we ALL make mistakes and we can ALL still learn something. Great work Apps.
  13. ColtPilot

Perch/Bass - North Shore LPB - Thursday, July 18th

Better take Coltpilot with you this weekend Bassaholic........the colt is getting a new module in the motor. I hear he'll pay for gas;)
  14. ColtPilot

lp bass july 14

Thanks for the post! Just got back from Jellicoe, ON myself, (near Geraldton/Thunder Bay region). Today looked like a beauty day. Got some brag photos to share from up North when I get a chance. Hoping to get out next weekend for some bass or walleye action.
  15. ColtPilot

Fantastic Day @ Elbow

Great reports. Thanks for sharing!
  16. ColtPilot

Happy Canada Day Weekend Everyone

You too ship wrecked! An amazing gift to live in the greatest country in the world!!!!
  17. ColtPilot

So you think you can fish bass eh?

Could you post the rules too? Just curious if your boat needs a livewell, etc. Sounds like a good day!
  18. ColtPilot

Perch off the docks

If you're adventurous, you could try off the rocks in Port Brwell. A bit of a challenge walking out there, but the rock pile reaches a little further out into the water than most piers. Be careful if you try it. Sorry andre... just re-read that you're movement is limited.... Try Port Bruce pier...
  19. ColtPilot

long pt. bass and eggs

I recall when it used to be on Canada Day, at least in some zones. I was afraid with this delayed spring, the bass might be sitting ducks. I'm always glad to see that everyone on this site practices good conservation for all sport fishing and encourages others to do so.
  20. ColtPilot

Pt.Bruce perchin'????

Looks like a good call Nick - weather not looking so good again for a while after tomorrow. We need some cooperation from Mother Nature here!!
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks