Search results

1. propane

Port Glasgow

Going to try tomorrow after work. Anyone have a few advice on what part to fish ?
  2. propane

Walleyes "where are you"

I have a boat of the finest crew looking to go fishing Saturday. We have a tin bucket of a boat that can go up rivers and lake. Other then the Detroit River any other hot spots ?? Thanks
  3. propane

Planner Board Help

Need some help with this one. I have a Church Tackle TX-44 board. I have never had any luck getting it to pull smoth in the water like the other board ( Off Shore ) this board keeps pulling then skips / pulls to get cought up then pulls again. I run it on a med action heavy rod and its like you...
  4. propane

Where are the walleyes ?

I'm thinking about heading down towards Colchester this weekend. Are the walleyes in that area , if not where ? Also warms, body baits ...????? Thanks for any inside information ( gas is to hi to waste on a drive for no fish )
  5. propane

Lake Ont

Was thinking about see if I can put my boat in this weekend and get my limit in two hours :) So is this crazy or ?? Any words of wisdom ?
  6. propane

Hotel near Jorden Harbour,Port Dulhousie area

Looking for information on where to stay when we go down and fish Lake Ontario in the spring. I over heard of a hotel that is fisherman and boat friendly Thanks again
  7. propane

Best Line Counter Reels, trolling

If you don't mind sharing your thoughts on your line counter reels. I want to make sure I get something that will last and do the job. Two will be for lead core / copper and the two for downriggers Thanks
  8. propane

Google Earth, Waterfowl Unit

Go have a look on Goggle Earth, the image shows all the trailer from last year
  9. propane

Lake Ont Pic

What a great view
  10. propane

Lake Ont, West shore... any fish ?

Just looking to get out if the weather looks OK. I know a few weeks back I seen a few reports on Lake Ontario, are they still in close or moved out ?
  11. propane

Understanding Wave & Wind Reports

Looking for some feedback on wind & wave reports. More so when is it to windy or wavy to be out fishing. I started to get a feel for this last season but have forgotten. I should add out on the great lakes My ride is a 18ft. Tiller I'm I close to say 15knot would be a very challenging to...
  12. propane

Saturday ,April,19, Detroit River

Boat is packed, safety gear double checked, brother rolled in at 10am, load all his stuff up, trailer tail light check and a wayyyyyyyy we go. Got to love the drive to Windsor one would think they would but in a twisty S bend just to liven then highway up some... Two and half hours later we...
  13. propane

Detroit River

Just need a few pointers before this weekend. My brother and I are heading down for the first time. 1. Where would be the best place to put in for this weekend ? 2. Is there any local motels in that area ? Thanks for your help
  14. propane

24V or 12V Bow Trolling Motor ?

18 Foot Alaskan Lund Like every thing you can get lost on endless web forms and come out very confused on the best and right choice. Leaning towards a 24V 80lbs. Only because I have herd that I can troll for three days before recharging. Now there are times when I head out and camp off the...
  15. propane

Coming Soon to a lake by You

Soon !!
  16. propane

Looking For Bob

If anyone can let me know Bob's phone number or send him my cell # . I have a 30lbs tank and a few movie DVD's to return from last year at the duck unit. Funny I never knew his last name, But everyone know Bob Thanks Ernie (pop-up Trailer guy) or the person that feel in two years ago out of...
  17. propane

Fire Pits

Just wondering who I can speck to about the locations on the fire pit's I would like to get permition to move one to the other side. Anyone know ?? Thanks See everyone Friday night :)
  18. propane

Cost of Camping

Would anyone be able to tell me what Long Point is charging this fall/winter trailer camping for Waterfowler seasion ??
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks