Hotel near Jorden Harbour,Port Dulhousie area

propane

Looking for information on where to stay when we go down and fish Lake Ontario in the spring. I over heard of a hotel that is fisherman and boat friendly

Thanks again

Looking for information on where to stay when we go down and fish Lake Ontario in the spring. I over heard of a hotel that is fisherman and boat friendly

Thanks again
I believe the hotel beside the shipwreck (on the QEW) has slips. Not sure of the name. Never stayed there

Ramada Jordan/ Beacon Habourside Motel is the hotel beside the ship wreck. Looked into this one myself and Yes it is boater/fishing friendly. Deal last year was that if you stayed at the hotel you could tie up on the dock overnight and launch was included (or for as long as you stayed). Stayed there myself and last time we stayed it was nice. Restaurant served decent food and pool was nice to relax in later in the day.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks