Search results

1. B

Anyone heard about a seminar yet?

Hi all, Has Jos set anything up yet on an electronics seminar we all read about so many weeks ago? Thanks,
  2. B

Port Bruce perch and Minnows?

Hi all, Well, the party's almost over. :( At this point most of us are probably thinking we should have gotten our boats and lines into the lake more this summer. So, here I am looking at Windfinder thinking tomorrow might be a good day to get out there again. The weekend is shaping up to be a...
  3. B

Any minnows in Port Bruce?

I'm planning a trip out to Pt Bruce tomorrow (Sunday). Who has minnows there? - hoping to do some trolling and then perchin'. Thanks in advance for the info.
  4. B

Port Bruce - Friday June 14

Hi to all, A buddy & I went out from Port Bruce (Greg - great new ramp!). Lines were wet by 7:2o am. Fished in various locations, various depths... quite slow. Got 2 jumbos out at 45 ft; they were the only 2 for us as the rest that we kept were between 8 and 11 inches. Just 20 keepers in just...
  5. B

Wallys & Pics out of Port Bruce

Hi Guys, I've been perchin' so far this summer... now it's trolling time. So, Sunday, I hope to be out there again. What might be the best direction / depth / lure colours (I can never remember them by names!) ? I'd sure appreciate some help so I'm not just burning up gas. I can go riggers...
  6. B

Jumbo Perch

So, what's happened to the jumbos this year? [B)] We've been out of Port Bruce 4 times this year, and only a few jumbos on any one trip. [B)] Yes, year class can have something to do with it, but it has been a marked decrease in the large fish. Any ideas? [?] And Happy Canada Day to all! :D...
  7. B

Where to go for steelies or salmon?

Hi to all, A buddy wants to go shore fishing for steelies or salmon. I am a boat guy for Lk Erie, but I thought, sure, I'll go too. Neither of us know where to head to. On the London news today, they showed guys west of Wasaga Beach on a rocky shore wetting their lines. Is there somewhere decent...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks