Wallys & Pics out of Port Bruce

BillO

Hi Guys,
I've been perchin' so far this summer... now it's trolling time. So, Sunday, I hope to be out there again. What might be the best direction / depth / lure colours (I can never remember them by names!) ?
I'd sure appreciate some help so I'm not just burning up gas. I can go riggers, leadcore, side planers.... So, how about some help please? (You've heard me on the radio helping out others perchin'. I'm "Sunrise")

Thanks for any constructive help.
BillO

London

Hey Billo i have been out of Port stanley Port Bruce and Port Burwell so far this summer.Burwell being the most productive.
I have been driving out to 58 feet and trolling out to 62 feet.
Fishing dipsys on setting 3, 120 feet back.
Lead core 7 and 8 color.
Fish have been 30 and 40 feet down.
Spoons with copper, black, orange,blue, purple.

I am a rookie this year fishing bows and eyes so by all means im sure there is better info, i hope this helps.

I am hopeing to get out this weekend also it has just been to long sence I have been out. I am also a rookie and realy thank every one on this site for there very good posts. I go out of port bruce and Greg and Same are very great guys to help out us rookies. they have very accurate fishing Info that helps such as colour and depth and direction. so if anny one is launching at port Bruce I would not go anny where else but North Erie marina

red.oak

Well thank you for all the info. I am a rookie too to lake Erie and will be going for the first time with my new fish finder and all the new gear. So should be a day of getting frustrated with the new stuff, lol!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks