Search results

1. 14ft_boat

Port Burwell Jun 22

Looks like eyes arrived to Burwell earlier than usual this year.
  2. 14ft_boat

Off Topic Good prices for Tohatsu Outboards

If you need a new Tohatsu outboard, Bridge Yachts has them on sale - Black Friday Sale. Saw this deal on redflagdeals. I don't need or have one, just thought I share with the group.
  3. 14ft_boat

Trout opener - losts rods

fishingmedic10 - thank you again for passing along the info from the forum. Those are the rods and they will be soon reunited with one happy fisherman!
  4. 14ft_boat

Thank you very much!!!! Waiting for approval to access 519 Hunting and Fishing. Hopefully these are the rods!
  5. 14ft_boat

Will do, thanks!
  6. 14ft_boat

Long shot, but my buddy forgot two rods on Bronte Creek this morning. He thinks the rods were picked up by fishermen in a white truck. If anyone heard anything or can recommend a better suited fishing board to post this – please do! Hopefully, there are still honest people out there. Thank you!
  7. 14ft_boat

Fishing Report Lake O Hamilton, Sun April 4

There is a Canadian Armed Forces firing range .3 nm east of the channel. That firing range is marked with YELLOW spar buoys and 2 Fl YELLOW lights at the north end. When the range is flying a RED flag, it is forbidden to enter, pass through or anchor in area inside the buoys.
  8. 14ft_boat

Fishing Report Lake O, April 4

Do you know that the recommended consumption of lakers above 40cm in Lake Ontario is a big fat ZERO? Fish consumption advisory
  9. 14ft_boat

Fishing Report Feb 14 Perch&pike

With 6fow I assume it's in a walking distance from the shore, or do you need a ride to get to the spot? Thanks!
  10. 14ft_boat

Fishing Report Lake Ontario day 2

Which area did you fish? We fished between fisherman's pier and Bronte today and only got 6 jacks and one decent size rainbow... Almost nothing on the screen.
  11. 14ft_boat

Lake O. West end -Saturday A.M.

Great day, for port?
  12. 14ft_boat

Gun Petition, Liberals taking away our guns ....

Thank you Caseys Dream for taking time and writing this up, my thoughts exactly on the subject! You want to hunt, get a regular hunting rifle, no need for all this military style weaponry to hunt an animal.
  13. 14ft_boat

Gun Petition, Liberals taking away our guns ....

Did not sign. This post has no place on the FISHING report non-political board!
  14. 14ft_boat

Off Topic Storage

@Maestrolaker - check your messages
  15. 14ft_boat

Off Topic Storage

@Tyee - check your messages.
  16. 14ft_boat

Lake Ontario July 31

Is that a report from this week??? I'm hearing quite the opposite....
  17. 14ft_boat

Off Topic Terrova/ulterra and alike users

Related question - I have Terrova 2009 model for which Minn Kota makes i-Pilot Link System-Legacy set that upgrades older Terrova models with i-Pilot / Humminbird link capabilities. I haven't found any reviews of the product itself, but less than 1/2 price of a new motor. Has anyone on this site...
  18. 14ft_boat

Fishing Report SM Bass - Inner Long Point Bay - Saturday, Jun 22nd

@mudpuppy - thank you for the report. Sounds like a very tough opener this year. Was all set to go to the bluff bar tomorrow, but will target salmon instead. Will wait a week or two for the water to warm up.
  19. 14ft_boat

Who sells minnows around Long Point bay?

Thank you for this option. We can buy minnows at Lake Erie bait and tackle and launch at Turkey Point Marina. Total driving time is about the same as to Old Cut Marina, so I guess it comes down to whose minnow scoops are bigger ;)
  20. 14ft_boat

Who sells minnows around Long Point bay?

Looking to buy minnows and launch boat tomorrow morning. I know Old Cut Marina is a good choice, good scoops of minnows and good boat launch. Turkey Point Marina – bad choice for minnows (open late and by a dozen) but a good launch. Is there other good marinas with minnows around LP bay north...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks