Off Topic Storage

Tyee

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Looking for secure indoor storage for my 18' boat near Kitchener-Waterloo, anyone?

hi 14ft....can you send me a message as well....i have 21' glass boat i have been leaving in Chatham with dealer for indoor but its a haul....want to keep accessible til end of Oct for a few more salmon runs but then put away for winter.

Possibly found one, thanks 14ft_boat! 5 min from my house. Apparently never hurts to ask. Brantford would work too. Thanks to all.

Let me know how you made out @Tyee would you please?

I am good for this year but I'll have to find somewhere for next year and beyond.

The Wright Choice 519-424-2848
Lee may still have some room. His storage barns are located just outside of Norwich.

Dan.

King storage in both Aylmer and Putnam. Indoor. Contact Ben at 51-550-1382. Please mention you are a fellow 6-8 member

Boat is at rest for the season. Heated, safe and secure. Thanks to all. Time to focus on hunting now then sledding then back to fishing. Life's pretty simple!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks