Port Burwell Jun 22

johnbob

Went 14 for 14 on wallies today fished 48-50 ft. Got 2 straight out then went west for the rest. Dipsies back 65 and riggers at 30 all produced. Early any spoon worked. When the wind picked up gold rrf was the ticket. The biggest all came off the rrf. 3 dinks - the rest were pretty nice. LC didn't produce.

And let's hope they stay late! Weird how some years they show up in Long Point Bay in bigger numbers and some years you can't buy a "pick" out there.

Hopefully they're just passing through on their way east. :woot:

Katee Sackhoff Battle GIF by Disney+

And let's hope they stay late! Weird how some years they show up in Long Point Bay in bigger numbers and some years you can't buy a "pick" out there.
And that's because they too are Chintzy Stomp lol

@redhering, I have to ask about the cap. Haven't seen that one, or perhaps I'm not paying attention.
@TonyV: I have been a member of the OFAH ( Ontario Federation of Anglers & Hunters ), for many,many yearโ€™s,and I canโ€™t remember which year it was,( quite awhile ago),when the OFAH sold these walleye hatโ€™s in their merchandise section of their,Ontario Out of Doors magazine in that year. If by chance I ever do see another Walleye hat like mine, I could notify you,if you like. Hopefully this helps your question for now. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

Attachments

• IMG_1090.jpeg
    IMG_1090.jpeg
    267.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1089.jpeg
    IMG_1089.jpeg
    200.1 KB · Views: 1
@TonyV: I have been a member of the OFAH ( Ontario Federation of Anglers & Hunters ), for many,many yearโ€™s,and I canโ€™t remember which year it was,( quite awhile ago),when the OFAH sold these walleye hatโ€™s in their merchandise section of their,Ontario Out of Doors magazine in that year. If by chance I ever do see another Walleye hat like mine, I could notify you,if you like. Hopefully this helps your question for now. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚
Thank you for sharing that, it's not surprising that it is an OHAF special. It is a classic, definitely if you see one I'd love to have one.

LOL, OFAH I should spell check before sending.
No problem @TonyV I knew what you meant. ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚
Thank you for sharing that, it's not surprising that it is an OHAF special. It is a classic, definitely if you see one I'd love to have one.
@TonyV I have another OFAH hat,and this one is a Bass. I also noticed there was a tag inside this Bass OFAH hat,with a phone number,etc., on it. Perhaps you can get a hold of Daquin Sales,to see if there are any Walleye or even a Bass,( if you were interested in a Bass as well ),OFAH hat,and just a thought,and good luck. ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

Attachments

• IMG_1094.jpeg
    IMG_1094.jpeg
    187.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1095.jpeg
    IMG_1095.jpeg
    156.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1098.jpeg
    IMG_1098.jpeg
    252.9 KB · Views: 2
No problem @TonyV I knew what you meant. ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

@TonyV I have another OFAH hat,and this one is a Bass. I also noticed there was a tag inside this Bass OFAH hat,with a phone number,etc., on it. Perhaps you can get a hold of Daquin Sales,to see if there are any Walleye or even a Bass,( if you were interested in a Bass as well ),OFAH hat,and just a thought,and good luck. ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚
@TonyV here is another BASS OFAH hat,but a different style. Just in case that you were interested in this OFAH hat. There is a phone number on the tag,inside this hat. All the best,and good luck,and let me know,if you like,on how you did in finding the OFAH hat that you were looking for. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

Attachments

• IMG_1096.jpeg
    IMG_1096.jpeg
    306.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1097.jpeg
    IMG_1097.jpeg
    221.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1099.jpeg
    IMG_1099.jpeg
    280.8 KB · Views: 2
It was most likely custom made for OFAH, maybe I will give them a try. Never know if there where leftovers.
Exactly @TonyV for it is worth a try,and again, I will keep my eye out,or if I hear anything from the OFAH,and I will let you know. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks