Recent content by WinSX3Tom

1. WinSX3Tom

Off Topic Attention Port Burwell Shoppers

Noone in the vicinity had a bilge to toss in?
  2. WinSX3Tom

Controlled Deer Hunt - last day to apply

Wife and I are in, freezers getting thin from last year.
  3. WinSX3Tom

Off Topic Something fishy about pharmaceuticals ?

It wasn't Ford it was the pharmacy board of Canada that suggested it. I've gotten a few different excuses from the guy with soft hands behind the counter. My parents said they have been getting their scripts filled in port dover and were still getting 90 days. It's up to the pharmacist...
  4. WinSX3Tom

RCMP Official Statement regarding 10&12 gauge Shotguns

Unfortunately the lieberals don't even know what the hell the RCMP drafted and sent to them before they enacted this and its all half ass legalize open to tons of interpretation. Just like 1995 all over again.
  5. WinSX3Tom

Off Topic An alternative View on Covid-19 Lockdown Strategy

Just heard on the radio that 8 million masks that Canada got from China don't meet Canadian standards for N95. So don't think what you got will protect you. I don't wear gloves and won't wear a mask. I was forced to at work once however due to a double standard.
  6. WinSX3Tom

But the doctors weren't given the chance to make life or death calls. As of two weeks ago Ontario's health minister said that they selectively let 75 people die because they wouldn't do their life saving surgeries. That right there's shows its not about saving lives but about control.
  7. WinSX3Tom

Absolutely love it. We are sacrificing the world to save very few people that aren't in the working class that keep the world moving. I'm not religious at all but if more people actually had something to believe in they wouldn't believe that their dictators were God's. Because the majority...
  8. WinSX3Tom

are your 12ga shotguns prohib now too???

These assholea did it back in 1995 too. And the hunters and fudds did nothing back then either. I was too young to do anything being only 8 years old. This time around we need to go down kicking and screaming and no one hands anything over til the end of that 2 year amnesty. Smack anyone...
  9. WinSX3Tom

Haldimand Norfolk Cottage Use Ban

Nothing like letting a foreign doctor who has no idea about rural life become your chief medical officer and have draconian law making abilities with no questiona asked. This shit is getting so frigging out of hand.
  10. WinSX3Tom

TROUT SEASON KICKED OFF TODAY, BUT COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS MAY DIVIDE THE FISHING COMMUNITY

That's awesome. Glad you guys were able to get out.
  11. WinSX3Tom

TROUT SEASON KICKED OFF TODAY, BUT COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS MAY DIVIDE THE FISHING COMMUNITY

Yep sure was! Hope you guys had some luck down there!
  12. WinSX3Tom

COVID-19 Devastating Commercial Fishing Industry

I would offer myself, wife and children. We are healthy. We would live get past in a few days and get on with life. I'm sure however I've already had it and spread it. I've been working this whole time too apparently I'm still essential! The way you state it everyone who contracts it will...
  13. WinSX3Tom

Sure as heel saw plenty of real men out fishing the creeks today. Bunch of guys not willing to let the invisible take them down. Drive the Scout II over a few of the big Creek crossings and each one had quite a few cars parked. Waved at quite a few guys too.
  14. WinSX3Tom

Maddy's First Turkey

Congrats. My girl just turned 12 in November and unfortunately we weren't able to get her into any courses. Wish I was out there on "our publicly paid for land" sitting behind her! Your little gal looks happier than ever! Bet the bug has stuck now!
  15. WinSX3Tom

COVID-19 Devastating Commercial Fishing Industry

Unfortunately, working hard and living life took all my grandparents and dead family and I know my garndfather sure as hell wouldn't have stood down and given in to this shit. Heck my 80 year old neighbor thinks this is all a government scam. He has basically said if it's my time it's my time.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks