TROUT SEASON KICKED OFF TODAY, BUT COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS MAY DIVIDE THE FISHING COMMUNITY

Get Hooked

Ontario's fishing opener worries communities, dividing anglers due to COVID-19.

Saturday, April 25th 2020, 10:40 am - Despite concerns of some riverside residents, province has opted not to postpone opening day.

Ontario's fishing opener worries communities, dividing anglers due to COVID-19.

Saturday, April 25th 2020, 10:40 am - Despite concerns of some riverside residents, province has opted not to postpone opening day.

Sure as heel saw plenty of real men out fishing the creeks today. Bunch of guys not willing to let the invisible take them down.

Drive the Scout II over a few of the big Creek crossings and each one had quite a few cars parked. Waved at quite a few guys too.

we were at Schaefar Rd,,, we saw you drive by and we all commented on you Scout II...couldn't miss it...we did really good... four of us got 13 and lost 9 big bows,,, all dropbacks but shit they fight,,, i lost a tank i could't hold,,cheers be safe...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks