Recent content by wildeye rainbow

1. wildeye rainbow

Spring channel cats.

Nice ones. WR
  2. wildeye rainbow

Thames River Walleye’s….Anyone else having any Luck? 🤔

It was a beautiful day,..., to get a couple of suckers. No walleyes today. Nice to have met you Red. Thanks for the 6 8 sticker. Hope to get out another day before the March 15 closure but that could depend on how much rain we get. WR
  3. wildeye rainbow

Wednesday Forecast.

Hoping for a calm window to take my daughter out for a bit. WR
  4. wildeye rainbow

Burwell conditions Aug 2

Yesterday was nice. Hopefully, we'll get a few more of those this month. WR
  5. wildeye rainbow

Burwell conditions Aug 2

It will be lumpy - Pt Stanley weather buoy is reading 1.3 Rough ride out, rough ride in. WR
  6. wildeye rainbow

Off Topic Port Bruce

I was there yesterday. its all good. WR
  7. wildeye rainbow

Off Topic Tweaked the old back

a shot of Jamesons Irish and Vernors. and Dr Ho’s triple back massage belt. It works for my lower back after a day of chasing stream trout. WR
  8. wildeye rainbow

Conserving the erie Walleye population

I didn't mark a lot out of Bruce yesterday. Just got one 5lb walleye. Hopefully later today and if not, hopefully soon. Still is nice to get out when the lake conditions are calm. WR
  9. wildeye rainbow

Conserving the erie Walleye population

I was out yesterday for a few hours, east of Bruce, in 40 to 48fow. Didn't mark a lot. Got one 5lb walleye on a dipsey 3 setting 75 ft out with a purple spoon. I'm coming down later today and will try to find fish. Beautiful day today! WR
  10. wildeye rainbow

Any smelt yet ?

The run is on....we'll maybe more like a very slow walk. Spent a bit of time before sunset on the Bruce pier. Beautiful evening, got 5 smelt on the first few dips. Now, I'm excited. Zilcho after that. Attached picture shows the fruits of my labour. With only 5 smelt in the pail, I decided...
  11. 20230408_192723.jpg

20230408_192723.jpg

12. wildeye rainbow

Off Topic Great deals with free shipping

Some good deals there. WR
  13. wildeye rainbow

Wanted Looking for 2 Lg boat bumpers

I've got two 8 x 26 black bumpers. never used. I pm'd you. WR
  14. wildeye rainbow

Port Bruce today

We were getting a lot of light hits as well. Try tipping a spoon with a worm with the tail dangling. Seemed to work for us on Wednesday. WR
  15. wildeye rainbow

Off Topic 8/23/2022

Me too! WR
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks