Off Topic Great deals with free shipping

tazmania

I am definately Christmas shopping for the grandkids

Mayby, I'm wrong but it looks to me like the free shipping is to the nearest retail store not to your house...

Mayby, I'm wrong but it looks to me like the free shipping is to the nearest retail store not to your house...
I just checked my e-receipt. Shipping address to my house.
Sub-Total:$29.98
Shipping:$12.95
DOORCRASHERS:-$12.95
HST 13%$3.90
Outdoor Fund$0.12
Order Total$34.00

I just checked my e-receipt. Shipping address to my house.
Sub-Total:$29.98
Shipping:$12.95
DOORCRASHERS:-$12.95
HST 13%$3.90
Outdoor Fund$0.12
Order Total$34.00
Oh I see... they credited it when you check out. I just put it in my cart and it showed the shipping at 12.95. My bad, I'll go back to sleep now.

Last edited:
I currently have a package that's back down in Florida for the 2nd time in 2 weeks. :oops::rolleyes:

It's not from Cabelas, but it's free shipping. 🤯 :ROFLMAO:😂

Just hoping it ends up in the same place as me sometime before the boat is docked in Burwell for 2023. 😁😂:ROFLMAO: 🌻

I currently have a package that's back down in Florida for the 2nd time in 2 weeks. :oops::rolleyes:

It's not from Cabelas, but it's free shipping. 🤯 :ROFLMAO:😂

Just hoping it ends up in the same place as me sometime before the boat is docked in Burwell for 2023. 😁😂:ROFLMAO: 🌻
Sounds like USPS. I had a package that started out near Spokane, Wash. Down to LA international, back up to Spokane, cleared customs, Canada Post took over, made it to Mississauga then delivered in just a mere 43 days.

Sounds like USPS. I had a package that started out near Spokane, Wash. Down to LA international, back up to Spokane, cleared customs, Canada Post took over, made it to Mississauga then delivered in just a mere 43 days.

31 days and counting, I no longer have a tracking number, but am assured it is enroute to my home. (I have no concerns regarding the shipper)

Somewhere, some day. LOL 🌻

31 days and counting, I no longer have a tracking number, but am assured it is enroute to my home. (I have no concerns regarding the shipper)

Somewhere, some day. LOL 🌻
Maybe check your junk/spam mail. You may have another tracking number from a Canadian shipper.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks